Good idea for some new ink?

I was thinking about getting this quote on my neck "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would". It's from Alice in Wonderland. It sounds crazy so I wanted it on my neck. Should I get something smaller? Or any other ideas for a tattoo, links would be great.

What Guys Said 1

• you should...not think ever again.

What Girls Said 1

• That is wayyyy too long a quote for your neck. You would have to make the text pretty small to fit it all in. Over time, the ink spreads out a bit. The lines will get thicker and make the words difficult to read. It might look cool for a while, but in a couple of years, no one will be able to tell what it says. You might want to consider either getting a smaller tattoo, or getting that quote put somewhere else.