What do you think about facial and body cosmetics?

What do you think about facial and body cosmetics, is lt for men or for women?

Most Helpful Girl

• For both, however facial cosmetics on a guy are a turn off for me personally and I think that a lot of body cosmetics would be as well. But there's nothing wrong with someone taking care of themselves.

What Girls Said 6

• link

I usually look up his stuff for make up/facial cosmetics and stuff.

Guys can do anything they want. After a certain point, sure it would be hard to think he was straight, but they're good products out there and they shouldn't be limited to men.

• Well, I think it's not an option to decide because men and women have their respective cosmetics..sorry for the annoying question...anyway thank you for your answer.

• It wasn't annoying. 5 stars and meant to type shouldn't be limited to "women" not men :)

• I think make up is more for women and facial washes can be for both but I'll admit when my brother first used clean&clear I thought it was kind of weird since I didn't use it but it cleared up his zits and I just have scars from popping mine

• we talking mascara and lip stick... whatever floats your boat..

• Like make-up? Idc too much at all.

• FierceMegan?! NOOOOO

• women and men. I could never date a man that wears it though.

• Makeup is for girls.

Face washes and lotions are fine, but just don't use girlie scents.

What Guys Said 0