Do you notice when a girl has pretty nails?

if so.. what kind of nail color or polish do you find very attractive?

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I Notice

I don't really care as long asthey look neat

1|0
    0|0
    • red is sexy eh?

• Yeah especially when it matches her outfit. That's a plus :)

I normally think most girls are pretty but this is just a add-on

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 12

• I'll be honest, I probably don't look at her fingers that much unless she's giving me a hj.

3|0
    0|0
  • The video is funny lol reminds me of monty python and I do love that type of humor.

To answer your question. Rarely do I notice a womans nails. Its unfortunate however because I know how much time (most women) put into getting their nails done. I am more likely to notice her hair and fashion style before her nails.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im from iraq also, so its extra funny to me hah:P

It is not really thaat much of a work, I spend like 10 minues a week on my nails!:) ... but what about when her nails are like super red and long? my skin tone is pretty (white)light, so my nails usually stand out if you know what I mean. how can you not notice? ugh nevermind. whatever :(

• huh LOL?

I would especially notice her nails if they were long and bright red (like typical guido nails) but I would not say that I really like or dislike (there are other things I'm usually looking at.

• I notice if it's red and very eye-catching, but I don't mean that in a good way since I sadly am not a very big fan of nail-polish or colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like when girls have the painted nails look... Just keep them looking nice and I'm good, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice everything from the smallest detail. I like girls with no nail polish very neat and clean nails

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't look for nice nails but I find my self noticing rather often. I like the clear polish with the white tips or one of those fancy drawing/patterns styles I have no idea how they do that!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do notice it but I'm not a big fan of neon colors or red. Red freaks me out for some reason. Maybe because it reminds me of blood? I think I watch too many horror movies but anyway, I do like neat nails but like I said, don't wear those colors I mentioned above and think I'm going to go "aaaah I love that" .

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really pay too much attention unless it's a really bright color.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I love french pedicures

0|0
    0|0
  • ...No...Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't. I notice the smile and eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, I know that video, it's funny as hell :D

Gotta tell nails is not what I particularly notice to a girl, but if she got really long nails and bright colored like red for example then yeah, well then I notice them, haha

Nails is not just one of the first things I look at when I see a girl(you know already who are the first things) but if she have taken a good care of them, I may notice that!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like guys are very visual.So yeah...i would say they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy I used to see almost always noticed my nails to my surprise. I don't think he really cared about color or design so long as they were neat and looked after.

0|0
    0|0