Is a girl swimmer body attractive?

I'm on the swim team and am fairly toned. I have a pretty low fat percentage I have some abs not like a six pack but I have a flat stomach and "tonnage"haha. I guess I just have an athletic body shape but is that a bad thing to guys? /:

Most Helpful Guy

• I find most swimmers are lacking in the boob department.

• Ha prob true. But I make up for it in the butt department .

• Well then, work that ass girl! LOL! Definitely makes doggie style more enjoyable! :P

What Guys Said 8

• Is a girl swimmer body attractive? IS it ever not attractive? I think not.

• Don't just tell us what your body looks like . . . show it girl . . .we'd like to see it

• I think girl swimmers have amazing bodies! Some woman think they look masculine I don't feel that way at all. I swim competitively and bodybuild woman who swim look tiny next to me. They have great legs and a nice booty which is a plus in my book.

• Swimmers who swim frequently usually have fit bodies, so yes that's attractive.

• Very nice.

• no that's sexy like damn ;)

• Nah, swimmers have hot, bodies, guys like their toned butts and athletic legs. So it ain't a bad thing

• Pictures?

What Girls Said 3

• The girl swimmers I've seen on TV almost all looked like men. Some didn't, yet it was rare to see. Maybe it's all the muscle mass and the loss of fat tissue, I can't say it's so in your case. But my male friends have mentioned the girls in a conversation, in a mocking tone saying they thought they were watching the males compete at first glance. So obviously a masculine body wasn't attractive to these guys.

• I don't have a masculine body at all! I definaltey have a curvy butt but I'm toned the only thing manly I guess would be I have strong shoulders?

• Well then I don't think any guy wouldn't find you attractive.

• depends on the guy. just like us, they have certain things that are attractive to them.

I'm sure you are beautiful.

• Swimming gave me strong shoulders which made me feel like a man. I have big muscles and I don't know if that is attractive or not.

• Thats fine, most guys won't mind. As long as your not walking around like a body builder, most guys would let it slide.

• then you have nothing to worry about =D.

• haha thanks =)