Beauty VS Personality Poll?

Choose wisely.

• Beautiful girl/bad personality (Kinda bitchy)
  • Average looking girl/Okay personality (Not everything you've ever wanted in a girl)
  • Not very pretty/Great personality (You really connect with this person)
I'm kinda shocked that people wouldn't want to be with their soul mate just because she wasn't very pretty. I was always told that if you loved someone their outside didn't matter.
Judging by this poll, men are pretty shallow.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't I just have average looks and great personality? :)

• Well not in this poll you can't lol

What Guys Said 7

• Ok, I change my answer from B to A, because I can always just say stop being a bitch or it's over and if she chooses to leave than I dodged a bullet, but if she changes her attitude than I struck gold. Obedience is the key! ;)

• Beautiful girl with a great personality please! :)

and yes they do exist... trust me lol

• I vote for D, non of above, you need some attraction, you also need a decent personality. If those were the only three types of people I could choose from, I'd rather have no one.

• Update: You need physical attraction... that's the whole point.

• I thought the whole point of a relationship was trying to find someone you connect with on a deeper level. Apprantly I was wrong.

• And to help you with that connection is physical attraction... Check out the science of love, it might help you a bit...

• looks fade with time,

but no one wants to be thinking about putting a paper bag over their date's head on the first date!

• I can't stand stuck up little brats, so personality is very important, but looks are a close second.

• I'm kind of dealing with an A right now...so funny you should ask.

• Yeah, when it comes to romance, both genders are kind of sold a line when we are young...we all see the movies. Boys think girls will love them for who they are, not their wallet...when the tuth is, more than half of women strongly consider how much money you make when they pick you.

And girls are told my the movies looks don't matter...when they do.

I'm sorry. Really I am. The world would be a better place if none of us had to lose our innocence.

• BUT I COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT FUCKING MONEY!!!!! I hate that all women are stereotyped as gold diggers.

• Well, most of them really do care about money...you could be one of the few who doesn't...or it could just be because you are young. I don't really know you. But it really is a mostly true stereotype.

• Money is only an asset what women really want is to be taken care of and have their best interests looked out for. I know I don't really care about money... I can make my own...

What Girls Said 3

• I think there's something more than looks and personality that can cause the attraction between two people.It's all about how things balance each other, how personality and looks flow into each other, and make that person who he is. I like this guy, he's cute, has good morals, is smart and ambitious, but he acts distant sometimes and plays mind games. However after all, I like him because I feel positive balances out negatives. Being bitchy is not a bad personality, its standing ffor yourself lol I admit I get bitchy too sometimes. Bad human being is the one who kills, steels, and lies. I'd not want to deal with anyone like this even they were hottest shyt in the world.

• wow... that poll is sad... it makes me want to have a makeover and become a bitch...

I fit quite nicely into the 'C' category, and it's really sad to know that there are no guys who have taken this poll that would be interested in me...

• Definitely personality. I don't want to grow old with someone who looks good, I want to grow old with someone I can really talk to and share common interests with, and I can talk to.

• When it comes to an actress I prefer beauty simply because they will be acting in movies so you won't know there personality, so she might as-well look good. But otherwise for girls overall I believe that if a girl isn't beautiful to you then you won't get to know her personality because you won't go and talk to her.