What's you favorite eye/hair color combo?

Just wondering because I'm dark skinned, and I am going to be getting colored contacts soon. . .

any guys wanna answer? :D
Decided to get green contacts. . .
link

those are the ones I chosse!
link

if that link didn't work try this one

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• black hair. green or brown/hazel eyes.

• pics of your eyes with the contacts please!

• lol will do once they come in :)

What Girls Said 4

• I have dark skin and I tried colored contacts when I was your age.

My suggestion is to embrace your eye color. Colored contacts Always look fake. If you wear them you'll be telling everyone you meet that you hate the way you look. Is that the really the impression you want to make?

I know its hard when every movie and magazine is telling you that blue eyed blondes are the ideal, but try to remember that most people don't actually care what eye color you have. At the end of the day, your eye color is not going to be the reason someone thinks you're pretty or not.

• aww this was really empowering. . . The reasons behind me getting contacts are 1) I need them for work 2)my percription has changed so and 3) everyone else in my family has light eyes, and I have always envied the. But thank you much for your help!

• in guys...usually brown eyes, blond hair...but anything works really

• It really doesn't matter for me as long as he has a good personality.

• Dark hair, like a deep brown , with light blue or green eyes is stunning.