What's the difference between thick and fat?

I'm dying to know...since people seem to think that the two words are synonymous. in my opinion, they're not.

i've found the answer!

"I'd say thick isn't as large as fat. Kind of in between medium and fat. And I don't know if it's just me but I'd think of thick as someone with curves. fat is just fat. ha pretty overweight to the point where you would lose your hourglass shape. and fyi you don't have to be fat to have stretch marks or rolls..."

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• This is Thick! - link

This is Fat! - link

Obviously what constitutes "thick" and "fat" differs between different guys, everyone has a different ide of what they think each is. Buy as a general idea fat means loose, out of shape and rolls of fat. Whereas thick to me means toned and in shape

• They are totally different terms to me as well. Thick means a part of someone's body is big(ass/legs), but it retains tightness and shape. Fat is loose, shapeless, and most likely covered with cellulite.

• Thick is just genetics, fat is letting yourself go.

• Kim k is thick, queen latifa is fat

• fat sounds worse

• Thick means very voluptous and having crazy curves. Wide hips, thick thighs, and a big booty. Fat is overweight, and too much meat on those curves, if there are any...

• The difference is that I wouldn't touch a fat chick.

• fat means thighs touching together (usually) and fat rolls (ugh)

thick means nice legs and plump ass that I can munch on all day!

What Girls Said 7

• thick- big boobs, booty, thick thighs, small waist (pear shape or hourglass shape)

maliah michele, amber rose, kim k, bria myles

fat- gut, love handles (apple shape or ruler who has gained too much lbs, the fat is not proportionate)

rosie o'donnell, precious, mo'nique, nikki blonsky

• Okay here's the deal.

Fat - slightly overweight and you look slobby.

Thick - slightly overweight but it is all in the right places.

A lot of fat people call themselves thick or chubby because they are in-denial and do not want to feel bad about themselves. I also notice a lot of fat people call themselves curvy, when the only contact with curves they have is when they are turning the road in their vehicle.

• i think thick includes muscle

dunno

• I think thick is when the fat isn't flubby but fat is when they are kind of like jello.

• fat is...fat as in obses

thick is big

• Thick means a girl who isn't fat but doesn't have a tiny petite build. Probably means bigger hips, thighs, and butt more than anything else.

• Thick can mean big boned, slightly overweight, bigger and muscular, or just on the bigger side of a healthy weight. You don't have to be overweight to be thick, and it's not a bad thing either.

Fat means huge. Very overweight or obese.