What color eyes do you desire in the opposite gender?

Or what type of eyes even more specifically.

My eyes arn't that attractive. But I feel that's because of my bluish under eye area...

But my eyes are kind of a mix. There not a dominant eye color. There different colors in fact even though many people in my past schools only picked up on it years after. Though I wasn't too confident with people and eye contact.

One is blue, some say its grey. The other green, even though many have claimed its hazel. So it depends on the person and the lighting but I'd say these colors are consistent.

What do you think?

Btw... my pictures arn't high quality lol. Taken with a old fone and laptop cam. So I don't think you would make out the differing colors lol.
To 'Freeway'. Being rude? I was stating fact, that you were stating an observation and not actually specifically answering what I've asked. Therefore your Not answering the question. Now that states yourself that you lack 'intellect', because your inable to actually answer a question precisely? Even one as simple as this. You wish to send a creative and philosophical answer which otherwise you deem as 'intellectual' yet is of no relevance to what I've asked?

Your the one that has been rude, with those nasty comments. I was just stating fact. So as well as not being able to understand your inability to share your 'intellectual side', your also a hypocrit. Nice.

Thanks for the answer anyway lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys with brown eyes.

What Girls Said 7

• i like guys with blue eyes.

• For me, it's not about the color of the eyes...

its the inner light.. that twinkly shining look.. that lit from within look..

Now, its more commonly seen in blue and green...

but I have seen it in brown eyes before...

• Why do you think you see it in blue and green more? Its within the cordious is it?

• yeah.. I'm not an eye doctor or an anatomy student.. lol..

I'm just a grrl... I don't know why it is.. just that its much more common this way

• I'm a sucker for blue eyes.

• I have no preference. I care more about what I feel when I look at them. ;)

• and that is? :P ... lol. You have to associate them feelings by having a preference to get to know them in the first place though! :P ... Them feelings come automatically as that association of positivity with their appearance, their presence and any sense of them, develops.

• lol. Why do people not care to think before they answer? :P Happens all the time lol.

• Sorry. I'll think next time. :)

• I really have no preference of what I want a guy to have.

• never paid attention.

• I like green eyes the most.

What Guys Said 4

• the eyes are the first thing I notice on a girl. But I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE blue eyes

• Grey/blue/brown-I see those alot. Overly, I don't think I have a preference.

• I love eyes and I love all eye colors. The best eyes are kind, cheerful or sexy eyes :)

• What kind of eye shapes, colors and traits promote them emotions though? :P

• Well its not an answer to my question? Just an observation of what eyes can make you feel? lol. That's not answering what I've asked.

• If you think so then you are lacking of intellect. You have also displayed your rudeness and lack of appreciation when I am trying to teach you the obvious. This is probably why you are not attracting anyone and will probably not attract anyone.

Good lick being single for the rest of your days.

• to me its not about the colors, its that feeling I get when I look into her eyes