What do you think of the black hair?

My boyfriend says I look like a vampire, my friends say it looks "mysterious".

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Good god, Red! You ARE a vampire! Can't even see your profile pic! Look in the mirror, there's probably no reflection :(

What Guys Said 4

• I had a few people tell me I look like a vampire lmao because I am very pale and have natural dark hair, as for you, I think you look gorgeous. I have a huge crush on this girl now who's sorta gothic haha, she is really really pale with the darkest hair ever, to me it just looks sexy.

• Red Raconteur is black? I don't want to live in this world anymore ! by the way it looks good =D

• anyone ever tell you, you look like that internetkilledtelevision girl ? ( good thing )

• Hair color doesn't make you a vampire. Besides...it's probably because you're pale that makes you look like one. I'm guessing you're like me in that you burn, not tan. :(

What Girls Said 8

• i think you look great,but still,i'd prefer you to get hair like January jones :(

• I had hair like that last summer. According to my friends and family it's the best look for me. I might go back to it some day.

• Black hair is different, in a good way! :) Who cares what others think? If you look good in it, rock it.

• I have this too. Everyone just thinks I'm Asian though :/ I LOVE IT :D

• I love it, looks great on you. (:

• I'd go back to your natural color, with your skin a lighter shade would look better...

• I think it looks good!

• I love black hair! I have black hair too.

• I think it looks beautiful.

• Question asker; I think you look fine. But who cares what other people think. Question is, do YOU like it?