Does anyone else not like hot people?

I know this is a generalization. But in my opinion most hot girls aren't very nice at all. a lot of them are stuck up snobs who look down on people like me. Average girls are much better cause there more down to earth and friendly (usually)

Most Helpful Girl

• not all the time. there are plenty of average and ugly a**holes out there too. the hot ones are more intimidating but after you get past that they are people like anyone else

What Girls Said 6

• Yikes, what the hell did you do to yourself in your profile picture?

Anyways, I don't have an issue with people who are attractive. "Average" people can be just as bad sometimes. And you're right, it is a generalization. I doubt the "hot" people you've met is an extensive number of people. You just haven't met very many nice ones.

• Hmmm...let me guess -- you were milking a cow, squeezed the nipples too hard, got some hot juice all over your face, pist her off to the point that she kicked your teeth out. Is that why you mad at hot girls?

• So, is my generalization that all hot guys aren't nice, are conceited snobs & look down upon girls like me correct? How about my generalization that any guy who smears shaving cream all over his face and head, and applies aluminum foil to his teeth should maybe go to the spa if he desires a facial and a dentist for braces? It's all generalizations bro. You cannot pool everyone together like that. Sometimes, you need to get to know someone on a deeper level to learn what lays inside instead of just focusing on the outside.

• I don't like typically hot people because I enjoy the odd things in individuals. It makes them more attractive to me. However, I enjoy looking at pretty people I just don't necessarily wanna be with them.

• Well it can seem like they are mean but because they are " hot " they feel more confident, but I do find them shallow but not all if them are mean

• Not all of the time. Everyone is different and people are gonna act the way they want to regaurdless of how they look.

What Guys Said 2