Do black guys like slender black chicks?

Seems like black guys aren't interested..and my friends that are like me have a boyfriend that's outside their race,that doesn't work for me since most guys outside my race are intimidated..were not the sterotypical black girls were more educated and down to earth..

I got more attractive so I might come off as more arrogant but I live in California so there's gotta be a guy that's not intimidated

Most Helpful Girl

• Aparently

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• im sure they are..maybe its not them its you..try changing your "arrogant personality" then maybe they'll start showin some interest

• they only like big booty hoes

What Girls Said 4

• I am slender and I have no problem dating black guys at all. Black guys are probably interested in your just not noticing them or your not interested in the ones that are into lolz. Don't worry about it. Men might just be intimidated by you dear just smile and be flirty. Don't wait on the guy to approach you all of time

• from what I hear, guys in cali prefer skinnier girls so probably. just be confident and look good.

• my sister is really skinny too and has "white girl curves" and she has no problem getting black men or even white guys. personally white men LOVE my sister and I for some reason. we rarely get hit in by black men. be happy with you and the right man will come along and like you for what you already are :) good luck

• Thanks..I wanted to be thick but I guess I should be happy with my size

• if you're not naturally thick than that's just your body shape/size. trust me if a guy really likes you he's gonna love what you have naturally. right now you are under 18 so you won't understand that until you get older and realize it

• Yes of course