Do you know how pretty a guy thinks you are?

Can you tell HOW pretty a guy thinks you are without him telling you?

i.e. can you tell the difference between a guy who thinks your mildly cute (7/10) and a guy who thinks you're a dime?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you should be able to tell by the way he looks at you. Guys pay more attention to the girls they think are more attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• To answer the opposite of that question I don't really think I can tell how attractive a girl thinks I am. I can usually tell if they are interested by the way they act around me, but something specific like how attractive they think you are I don't think the difference is noticeable to me.

What Girls Said 2

• I frankly don't care. I am who and how beautiful I am.

• eh not really. I guess if they approach me..they find me attractive..I am guessing I don't know ha ha either that or I just look friendly

• if they look at you a lot.. or if they see you a lot (say your walking to and from classes and you see him around and almost every time he looks at me kinda thing) ... that's when I know I look pretty.. I don't know if you can tell HOW pretty but normally if you catch a guy looking at you (like if u're standing in the hallway)... they're most likely thinking I'm pretty... the problem with trying to tell from him just looking is that you don't know what's going through his head unless he actually tells u.