Should I dye my hair?

i don`t know some friends say they like my hair as it is but some say I would look better as a dark brunette...

should I dye it what do you think?

[IMG] link

also would you describe me as a blond or a brunette?

• Dye it
  • Natural hair color

Most Helpful Guy

• ash blond - somewhere in between blond and brunette. it's your hair, so do whatever you feel happiest with.

What Guys Said 1

• id describe you as a dirty blonde(hair color I mean) and I think you should keep it that way

What Girls Said 6

• I would describe you as a brunette and I think you should stay with your natural hair color because you look extremely beautiful as you are..You don't have to change anything ^.^

• your hair is so pretty but I dye mine at least once a month. it's just whatever you want to do. I would describe it as maybe a mix because it's not one but it's not the other haha

• Oh my God your f***ing gorgeous:o lol just keep your hair the way it is babe! You should be a model...

First glance I see honey blond, my mom said strawberry blonde...

• You have a gorgeous caramel color for hair. but maybe you can expirement with darker colors like dark brown or black or a dark black.. But, then again its YOUR hair, not mine. Do what you would like. :D

• I would describe you as a blond. If I had hair like yours, I would not dye it. So beautiful. ^_^

• Your hair is so beautiful. I don't think you should dye it. First glance I would describe you as a brunette.