Do you shave your armpits hair even in winter?

I'm just wondering

please answer my question

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. Two/Three times a week--mostly for work-out reasons.

Other reasons would be comfort (the bristly hairs can cause an uncomfortable irritation), and hygiene.

Plus, it's really awkward when my guy friends catch me when I've forgotten to do it. ^-^'

• what do you mean, when your guy friends catch u?

• Haha, like when we're hanging out and I raise my arm for something or another--usually I forget that I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt or something. And it's always when I don't expect to see them that they drop by. xD

• lol I c what you mean haha

What Girls Said 20

• Yes. I work out and I wear tank tops, so yes.

• yes,i have gym class once a week so I have to,plus,armpit hair kinda disgusts me

• No I am a guy I do not shave my arm pit hairs in Spring, Summer, Autumn (Fall) or Winter, you may have gathered by now I have NEVER shaved my arm pits in my life, and so should everyone else, those hairs are there for a purpose, this applies to both sexes, however, I am fully aware that most females shave the hair under their arms, because it is the done thing to do, a pity because I think it is quite natural and sexy for a lady not to shave, but that is the way things are now a days.

• Sorry, I put the answer in the wrong part, I am a guy not a girl!

• I believe in hairy pits >

link

• I would. Maybe not as much in the summer, but I recommend still shaving in the winter.

• No. I actually shaved my pits over a month ago, and got swollen lymph nodes. :/ First time that's ever happened.

• I shave everything no matter what the time of year. Being hairy is itchy and gross.

• yes of course!

• yess

• yup.

• yes! hahaha

this question made my day:)

• Yes.. even in the winter.

• I don't shave, I wax. and when I wax, I mean everything all year round!

• everyday homie.

• Yea. Armpit hair is disgusting.

• Yes, because I workout in sleeveless tops and because when I raise my arms in class, my t-shirt reveals my armpits...not to mention when I go to the clubs, I wear tanks cause it's so hot in there. So shaving is a must for me.

• Yeah, less often though.

• Nope, not in the winter. I have no regrets

• yeah, but not as much as in summer

• Of course! I wear short sleeve shirts all year long. Less often though..

What Guys Said 2

• no but I shave my ass.

• I don't shave them, ever.

• Agree with you Ezmotts, I don't shave my hairs ever,anywhere on my body, I think it is stupid for a guy to shave any hairs except his face.