Guys, Natural vs Fake Blonde?

OK so I see girls everywhere that die their hair blond and it's obvious they're natural brunettes.. it makes me sick Because I'm a natural blond and I love my hair... so the big question is.. do you prefer girls with died blond or natural blond hair? details please!

btw I'm not trying to hate on all the girls out there that do die their hair.. I just don't get y you do it because your natural hair is already pretty... I just asked this to see the guys perspective! :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• natural fhosure. I'm blond as well- so I can usually tell if a girl has natural blond hair or not xD. fake is never good in general.

• I hate it when I can tell the girl has dyed hair. Natural blonds have a huge advantage in that sense so unless the hair dyer did a great job, you have the upper hand :D

• I can't tell the difference so I don't really care between dyed and natural. But I do prefer blonds to brunettes.

• do you prefer blonds because our personalities or you just like the color better or whatnot?

• I prefer the color, I haven't seen much correlation between hair color and personality.

• interesting.. thanks man!

• I don't care. Women dye their hair all the time. As long as it's long, soft and she takes good care of it, who cares?

• what ever looks natural on the girl, even if she is brunette and she dyes it blond but look good is fine. My girlfriend hair is brunette and the sun make her hair turn blond, she has never dyed her hair to get the colors

• Natural blond with different shades of blond streaks.

• I really don't care... I love and adore blond girls, so as long as she's blond it's good!

But if her natural hair and eye color is dark, if she also have dark eyebrows, she may look really weird with blond hair!

• ya I totally agree.. that's always a dead giveaway when her eye brows are brown haha.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it looks kinda cool.

Like natural blond - eh it's like all the same color.

Girls who have dark hair and dye it blond, tend to have the darker roots and some missed dark strands of hair mixed in - or only dye certain parts of the hair blond. So you get this pretty contrast between dark and light hair if it's dyed right.

I generally like dyed hair anyway, especially like highlights or unique dye jobs - probably because I can't dye my hair :(

It's kind of weird to say someone who dyes their hair blond just wants to be a fake blond; blond is a nice color and hair is an accessory; maybe the girl just wanted to have blond hair for a little while?

I don't see red heads complaining about people dyeing their hair red, because it's just a form of self presentation / fashion. Especially if you have dark hair because it's the opposite extreme.

Now if the brunette starts acting stereotypical blond and believes whole heartedly that blondes are more attractive - then she has some self perspective issues.

Other than that - how can you call someone fake for playing with their hair color? Blond girls are pretty and ugly like every other girl - seems a bit conceided to me to call someone fake or get offended for them doing something in the likeness of that icon...

• im not calling the person fake.. I know plenty of girls that dye their hair blond or put streaks in their hair... I just want to know the guys perspective on hair dye because I've heard that guys don't like girls that change their appearance.. more so natural.. so I'm just asking if guys really care about that kinda stuff or what..

• ain't it lol? yea true. I'm so absent minded sometimes :P and a bit of a scramble brain, so every now and then I say or do something retarded lol I'm seen as the smart one too, so everyone gets a nice tease from it :P

But yea - mistakes are cool when their accidental - purposely being stupid? Ugh lol

• haha ya.. purposely being stupid.. that's a whole other ball game lol

• as long as I can't see the dark roots then it isn't annoying... but it really bothers me when I can see dark roots its so obvious!

• Everybody wants to be like us ...

I'm joking hahaha.

• hahaha I just don't get y people wanna change their color.. unless they have greys but that's only when you get old lol

• I don't think anyone should be blond, unless they're born that way. It's extremely hard for it to look right

• God! Give them a break! So what you're a natural blonde! what are you mad that blond hair looks better on them than it does on you? You're sour because they get more male attention than you did despite your blond hair?

I think a girl who can pull of blond hair that's not natural is even better than a natural blond because her look is more versatile.

• if you read my update u'd know I'm not hatin on them.. I just never understood y peeps dye their hair. tiz all.

• even if you're not hating, it's annoying how you act like you should be more desirable for having natural blond hair and it's annoying.

• well I'm not saying that.. that's retarted.. guys like girls in all different shades and shapes.. dudes don't just like blondes.. that's illogical.

• ehh. who cares? I'm a brunette but I won't hate you for dying your hair brown, should you choose to do that. You sound like an elitist lol lemme just point out that being blond is not an elite status, so stop hatin girl

• haha it's not.. it's not the hair color that really matters in life.. at least to guys.. it's more the personality and how you carry yourself that matters most. being blond doesn't really have any special treatment vs. any other hair color so I'm not hattin all the other shades :) it would make me sick if I knew someone like hitler with the perfect blond/blue eyes stuff.. it's awful.