Guys, what do you think about girls who are bald?

Would you date a bald girl?

Does it have a big impact on how you think about women in general?

If she had shaved her head for a cancer charity would it make a difference to you?

How about If she had a great face and personality?

Gimme your thoughts...xX

Most Helpful Guy

• 1- Dated one already.

2- No. hair has nothing to do with a persons character and personality.

3-Nope

4- Like I said, hair has nothing to do with the actual person. And somebody who was willing to cut their hair off, especially in todays society, with all the douchebags, who date women for their looks, and would call them "repulsive", they'd had to be one cool ass person, someone I'd definitely want to hang with.

I personally find girls with shaved heads attractive. But I know a lot of other guys aren't to fond of it.

Amber rose <3

What Guys Said 9

• I would be lying if I said I liked that look. I love long hair on a women.

But there are still some women that are so beautiful they can pull it off. I mean come on guys tell me she isn't freaking gorgeous:

link

And if she shaved her head for a cancer charity I would think that's a very noble thing to do. It shows her true character.

• Yeah I don't think it's the most attractive and I would not want her to be bald for no reason...altho I could not, in good conscience, demand her to have long hair as I don't keep mine long anymore...certainly I would not object to her being bald for a short amount of time or if she was taking chemo treatments...to wit: I would work with her...Good Enuf? (:

• lol good enough...xX

• HAHAHA I don't know very many Kiwis...and I am very partial to Aussies...but ...for this one night at least..I am a KIWI FAN! Hugs & Kisses...and yes..you would still be pretty if you had no hair..

• LOL omg I'm actually laughing somehow that is hilarious. ha ha thx but me, no hair? truly doubt that... by the way ill be a kiwi/aussie soon I'm moving there to live hahaha...xX

• If she was bald because that was her fashion sense, that wouldn't be my cup of tea.

If she cut her hair for a charity, I see that as very noble.

• I don't think many women can pull that off. But I'm open minded...

• If it was for charity fine, I could date her, but other than that, that is disgusting, I could never date a bald girl

• no...

sorry bold girls.

• I prefer hair, but I think some girls can pull it off. It's pretty eye catching...

• NO, NEVER! Bald girls are R.E.P.U.L.S.I.V.E!

• If she doesn't have cancer, then I would think she is a lesbian.

What Girls Said 2

• a lot of women are bald because of cancer so that's ok

but if she shaves it because she just wants to, then that's a bit weird

• What if she does it for religious resons liek sinead o conor? lol

• I've never heard of those religions, but it would be slightly weird and I would totally not say anything rude to anyone though.

• Curious, why a bit weird? Because is it different? So a girl with say odd colored streaks in her hair is weird? Or always wears her hair like Princess Leah is weird? LOL. I don't disagree that it would be different and therefore fits the criteria for weird, but it almost sounded like that was a reason not to like it or accept it. It isn't for everyone I'm sure but to those that were calling it ugly or repulsive etc You need to learn to be more open to other peoples preferences methinks!

• For me, Hair doesn't matter to me as long as have good personality.