I find conservative style on women to be the sexiest - am I alone on this?

I find women who wear a sexy suit to be very hot. Usually with a skirt and stockings drives me to distraction. There is something so sexy about a smart sexy woman who knows how to dress. Am I alone on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, there is sexiness there when they're fully clothed. I know Faith Hill looks pretty hot even though she's fully clothed on the Sunday Night Football intros. I also like wintry clothes. I like the hats, the scarves, the boots, and how their noses and cheeks are a little red from it being cold outside.

What Girls Said 3

• Apparently not. A few guys in my office seem to share your aesthetic for girls in suits.

• On this site (where most people appear to be 22 or younger), probably. Among men your age or men in general, probably not.

I know my boyfriend and guy friends think the more she's showing the better she looks, but they're 19-24 year old guys.

• No, you aren't alone. That is my style, defined. Guys love it! The question is...what is underneath the suit? ;)

What Guys Said 4

• You are most definitely not alone. I believe that women generally look more beautiful and elegant when dressed more conservatively. Show less, but enough skin is very appealing. It leaves something to the imagination.

• I agree

I love it when girls dress up

• Hell no. that's hot. unbelievably so. (see Maggie Gylenhaal in the film 'Secretary')

• I think most guys like seeing skin