Ladies what is your ideal height for a man?

What do you look for and how tall should he be? Also how tall are in you in contrast?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I have to be super specific I'm a sucker for 6'2". Tall guys make me feel feminine, and a 6 inch difference lines up really well for kissing, snuggling, dancing, sex. I don't know I just like it.

I'm 5'8", tall enough that I'm distinctly beyond the bounds of fun sized, and am near eye level with a good number of guys. I have gone out with guys who are shorter than me, but it just didn't click for me. So, personality aside (which has a HUGE impact) here's my personal scale...

5'10" attractive

6' noticeably tall

6'2" ideal

6'4" tip-toeable

6'5" + too tall to be accessible

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 49

• I've dated guys who are shorter then I am. I'm not as much interested in his height as I am his heart.

• I'm 6'1" and I'd be cool with a guy who is my height or a little taller. If I said I wanted somebody monstrously tall, that would be unreasonable because they'd have to be like, 7 feet tall lol.

• Taller than me by at least three inches.

• 6ft to 6ft4 is ideal.
    But a little shorter and a little taller is still hot. (5'9-5'11)
    I'm definitely open to dating shorter guys.

• Maybe I'm a bit late for the question, but I think it really depends on the girl. Not only me but many girls around me agree that the perfect height is the one that allows you to snuggle in your boy's shoulder and it wouldn't be an exact measure but a range.
    I'm not from the states so I'm not used to use imperial system so I will use metric and try to do an aproximation. I'm 1.70 m tall. I like boys being at leas 15 cm taller than me, so about 1.85 would be my minimum and my maximum 2 m tall. I think that it would be: me 5'6'', minimum 6' 1'' , max 6' 6'' .
    I prefer personallity over looks but if talking about looks, for me, height is the most important thing. I'm from a country where people is really short. I know around the world as much, I'm average, in many countries I'm even petite but here I'm like super tall. I'm even on the average or over the average for men, so it is difficult for me finding someone tall enough that is not related to me, so...
    In general I think that women search for taller man. This because, instinct, meaning you feel protected and that you can depend on him ( with this NOT meaning women are fragile and need help for everything, but considering it as a primitive remain of our insticts for the search for a suitable mate) and it's more comfortable and easier to kiss, hug, snuggle, have sex, dance, etc.

• About 5 foot 10 to 6 foot 2 roughly.

I'm 5 foot 6, so I'm quite tall for a girl. I like my man to be half a head - head taller than me but any more and it's like I need climbing ropes and a harness to go kiss him...! The other problem is if they're too close to me height wise I look like a giant in heels (but I rarely wear heels so it's not that much of a problem)

• A bit taller than me :)

• Anything around my height (5'10") is good, preferably a little taller of course but not too tall and not too short. Like around 5'8" & 6'5" are where I'd make a cut.

• I'm 5' 7", and honestly, I couldn't date someone shorter than that. My height, eh, alright, but I would prefer 5' 10" - 6' 3" ish.

6' 4" and up? Okay, but you'd better be prepared to pay for my medical bills when my neck is ruined. :P

• 6'4 that's a top height for a man

• 5'10 would be prefect and I'm 5'6

• Anything above 5"9 is good to me.

• My height or taller.

• I think anywhere between 6 to 9 inches (15 to 23 centimeters) taller than her height is ideal. Some girls like at least 4 inches (10 centimeters). A lot of girls don't even care too much about height, just as long as your a bit taller than her.

I'm 5'7" so I personally like guys that are 6'1" to 6'4".

• I'm 4'11 and I'm 19 so I don't have ideal height preference.

• Taller than 5'6" lol

• I guess 5'10" is ideal we pair well.

• Im surprised this question is not closed

• around my height.

• Oh, you know, something average like 6'7" or 6'9"

• Anyone who's taller than me really, I'm 168cm, so anyone over 170. I do really like tall people though

• I'd be fine with any height but anything taller or the same height as me is preferable.

• Anything 4'11" and up is fine with me. I'm 5'1". .3.

• Anything taller than me, I'm 5'5 most adult guys are I'd just rather not look down since I'm not tall

• my ideal height for a man would be any height taller then me! :D I'm 5'5. so like I said anything that's taller then me

• 5'9" + is awesome. I'm 5'10"

• My height or taller a bit. I am 5'7"

• I am 5'2 and I like 5'10 and up so that includes 6' feet and up. I love tall guys. But if I like a guy as long as he is taller than me It's all good.

• I usually go for a guy just a bit taller than myself. For some reason I'm intimidated by guys the same height as me.

• Anyone taller then me, I'm 5'10.

• More from Girls
    19

What Guys Said 26

• I will tell you this and this is for all those gigantic idiots who use words like manlets for guys in the range of 5'8''-5'11". That range of height is the most beautiful one for any man, guys who are 5'4" to guys who are 6'2" can talk to you without straining their spine, it actually makes you rather friendly and approachable, women can wear high heels and still be your height, i am talking about the average girl and the most beautiful women we check out are in that height range, i mean look at the hottest female celebs 159-170 is their range. This is the height of the alpha male, trust me, its good to have an IQ above average, look above average etc but the best height is the average height. If u still don't believe me look at most of the heart throbs tom cruise 5'7'', Zac efron 5'8'', in india there is hrithik roshan 5'9''-5'10'' etc, love yourself, walk tall and confident and yes, I am 5'10'' myself, no regrets, i consider myself decent looking and tall enough and a few ginormous pimply teens typing from their mom's garage will not change that

• ill punch every guy that is 6 ft or more in the balls from now on, let the revenge of the smaller persons start ! :p

most girls are still smaller than me but even with 5'7" I seem f***ed :o

thank god I still have a more beautiful face and body than most of those male trees walking around muhahaha :D

and I won't really kick random people in the nuts - that would be quite weird.

• fuck! even the short girls want a guy over 6 ft 😠

• These answers are awesome.

• 6'2" is ideal !! HELL YEAH!!

• lol at all the girls saying 6 feet or something. i am only 5 feet 9 and girls usually think im over 6 feet.

• HOW ARE THERE NEW OPINIONS ON A QUESTION THAT IS 4 YEARS OLD. How did you people even stumble across this lol

• The gals I'm around must have a different mindset other than @tammymac. They're mostly my height or taller. I'm 5'4" (165cm)

• 5'7" is totally optimal because that is my height :P

• So according to these answers, guys should generally be on the lookout for women shorter than themselves haha

• So it seems but I don't believe to be true.. there was plenty of women that we're giving me flirty looks and were taller than me, I'm 5"8

• i come in at a very short 5' 6

sucks to be me haha

• Great I am 5''8 and every woman in this room except a couple prefer taller than me. Oh well moving on.

• Sucks huh? But we play our strengths bruh.. can't change height but we change what we can

• Yeah man, if you have sucess out there I'm sure women will notice you bruh, even if your 3 feet tall

• I seem to be in a pretty good range

• Umm this question was asked fucking 4 years ago

• Ha I am 180, so that's 5'10, I'm good.

• I guess my 6'4 would be considered too tall ha ha oh well

• I'm 6'2" and I wouldn't want to be any taller nor shorter.

• Look like I'm too tall for a lot of the girls here :(

• How bout 5"8 ladies? I'm that

• The ideal height is 5′4, because Beethoven was 5′4.

• im around 6'3 so I guess that's good I was afraid that was too tall

• Most girls wan't guys around your height, I say you're pretty lucky man!

• According to this chart I'm f***ed haha! :D

• Damn, my genes suck.

• MGTOW.

• I'm 5''11' but still single... why? girls?

• Hey, I am 6.3" but I am only 16 years old :)