'Rock me out' tattoo on my back: yes or no?

I like tattoos, I already have three (not big) and now I would like to have a tattoo: 'Roc me out' on my back (in the middle and it wouldn't be visible, unless I take my clothes off).

What do you think? Guys would that look hot?

It's a phrase from a song: link

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I wouldn't dig it. I've grown out of the songs I used to be crazy about. Give it about 6 months of thought, if your still considering it... Then sure, whatever makes you happy.

My advise is if your going to have a song tattoo, it better be a goddamn good song AND artist. One of my friends has a Jimmi Hendrix "Bold as Love" on his chest, considering he's one of the best guitarists who ever lived. Its worth a tattoo.

I think your beautiful as it is and you don't need a tattoo to show yourself off.

... But Rihanna?... really?...

What Guys Said 4

• Stupid idea. You'd be better off getting a tattoo of your zodiac, or a creature that you like or admire.

If I ever met you, and you showed me the 'Roc me out' tattoo, I'd think you're nuts.

• I don't get it... is it suppose to mean something? I got a tattoo, because it was meaningful and it cost a bit of money, because it is amazing.

• I'm pretty sure rihanna wouldn't even get that tattoo on herself, and it's her song.

• please don't put it on your lower back

What Girls Said 8

• no...just...hell no. unless you're a hooker and plan on staying one for the rest of your life. but,it's your body,whatever.

• rock me out is a hot tattoo you get a thumbs down from me. If you think its for hookers then so are tramp stamps.

• tramp stamps are also for hookers...?

• Well.. it's better then what this girl I used to work with got...

her name is Christina, and she got X-tina

on the back of her neck...

• No offense but it sounds pretty lame :/..

• "rock me out" is lame unless it means something

and where on your back?

• I think it's a waste of money. One day you'll care a lot less about what guys think is hot. Heck, maybe someday you'll want to be actually respected!

• Your body is precious, why do you waste this space for a rihanna song ?

If you get a tattoo than it should be something that means a lot to you or something you are obsessed with for many years. But a song phrase like that is well... a waste of money and skin.

But maybe this phrase means something to you ?

• I've never heard that phrase and I don't like it. But if you want to do it, do it. :)

• So you're going to get that on your body and then tell your children that it is from THAT song? hmm

• sure, go for it. it'll look great I'm sure