How many women are there tricking men with their "make up"?

Whose the greatest magician?

Is it David Blaine? No. David Copperfield? No. Chris Angel? No. The latter maybe some sort of, "mind freak" but what really freaks the mind, is how some women look completely and totally different WITHOUT the make up.

So whose the greatest magician? A: Women who use make-up to fake hotness.

Case in Point, so there is this girl I met, when I met her, she was stunning. I mean, her body was so so, with decent boobs and decent ass. But the way she dresses, the way she does her hair, everything made her look really hot. We kinda talked on and off, and I only saw her when out and about with people or her. Recently I hooked up with her. I was in her bed sleeping when she went into the bathroom to take a shower. After she was done getting in her PJs, taking out her contacts, her make up all gone, I had a rude awakening.

She didn't look the same at all. She went from model-esque to looking like...Daria...for lack of a better example.

She looked like a dork. All the make up that highlighted all the features on her face, brought out her eyes, the lip gloss that brought out her lips, gone, all of it. This was the first time I saw her without all of it, and then we ate breakfast together and what not and obviously I will see her again, after couple weeks, when I get over this...so...

And get this, went to beauty school. Figures! And the way she applied make-up, didn't make her look like a slut or whore either, it was excessive but done in a deceiving way, very subtle.

So how many of you girls walk around using this trickery on guys? How many of you feel like guys won't look at you until the make up is on? How many of you actually look better without make up though?

The girl I've been with for a long time, she looks good with or without. I've been with girls who looked really good with make up only to find out they were average without it, didn't think much of it. Then I've been with girls who are plain jane beauties and actually look bad with make up. But THIS girl really threw me, now every time I see a chick with make up I wonder which one she is. Good looking only with make up? with or without? and the ones without make up I wonder how they look with it

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate makeup :/ rarely ill suck it up though, because I want to be attractive for my boyfriend when we go out. But he usually will argue against it cos he prefers me fresh~faced.

What Girls Said 11

• I find that I look the same pretty much with or without it, but maybe that's because I don't know how to apply any so I only use eyeliner/mascara.

Some girls are really good at putting on makeup, and girls are good at spotting this as well, if I see a girl with makeup on, I can pretty much decipher how good she'll look with it off... I guess this is something guys have to get used to.

No one looks good when they wake up but she should look decent in regular life without it on... I presonally like guys who like girls natural and not with a lot of makeup because I don't wear a lot of makeup.

Girls who are confident and comfortable don't use it to trick guys, its more so to feel more attractive.

• Nobody looks better without makeup. Get it through your head right now. With the most beautiful celebrities, you will find the same thing.

First of all, the fact that she is a makeup artist, she will use more makeup and more "magically" than the average girl. I do wear makeup, but people tell me that I don't look very different without makeup.She obviously wears a ton, even if it is done subtly.

If you look at it is trickery, well...good luck to you.

Plus, glasses really ruin it too. No makeup and good hair can still look decent. No makeup , bad hair, glasses altogether are a bad combination.

And even a model will look like Daria when she removes the makeup and the contacts.

Sorry for your rude awakening, it's called the realities of life.

• In response to your update, yeah there are some girls who have very plain faces that look beautiful all painted. these people have plain features that are not ugly or beautiful. Then there are girls with very beautiful unique features that probably still look decent without makeup on. yeah some very plain girls are beauties with makeup, and it can be deceiving, but if a girl is truly pretty she will still be without makeup, but not as pretty as with makeup.

• Actually, that's not true. That Kim Kardasian or whatever her name is looks much better without make up. In the end, I guess it really doesn't matter because she is a skank.

• Here's what reality is...I hate cheek makeup and won't date girls that use it

• im cute with or without it, I just think the makeup look is more polished. I wear makeup to work and I feel I am cuter this way. people will just have to get over it imma still wear makeup regardless but at the same time I don't wear too much and I look about the same with or without it. its not like you would be surprised to see me

• I don't wear make-up.

Anyways, I'm sorry that you prefer girls with make-up to girls without it.

• No the problem is that you ONLY see us wearing makeup so when you see us without makeup it throws you off. Then you compare the beautiful us to the no make-up us and I wonder which one always wins? Very few women actually look better with no makeup. that is the reality of it. A lot of women that claim to be *all natural* actually use quite a bit of makeup to achieve that look. I make sure anyone I date see's me both ways.

• You are right, a girl should be seen as both before the sex, so I don't wake up being like whoaaaa.

• most women use make-up. you can't blame her for wanting to look good when that seems to be what really grabs a guy's attention from the get-go. if guys were honestly okay with approaching women in their natural state, then perhaps this would not be such an issue nowadays.

• I think girls would be easier to approach without make up actually lol, they wouldn't look as intimidating and perfect o_O

• if you were into dorks... this never would have been an issue.

• What if you went out on a date with a guy and then later found out his full set of hair was actually a hair piece, his 5'9" height is not real because he's actually 5'5" without shoes, and his slim physique is actually some elastic belt he wears around his large fat stomach, his massive chest is just shoulder pads, you'd feel deceived, wouldn't you? but guys don't wear high heels, push up bras, hair extensions like women, and if you stop to listen, most guys don't even care about nails, mak up, etc.

• I wear very little makeup. Only my eyes, liner, shadow, etc. every now and then I'll wear bronzer and blush but not very much. Most guys tell me I look better w/out makeup but I think different

• NO bronzer! Don't like the blush either..or ANY cheeek crap...O:O

• I am also a cosmetologist so I'm expected to wear makeup and present it well.

• Some women look a good with out make up. Others need it to enhance what they have not to look average.

• And that's why I don't wear makeup (although I probably should lol) I don't wanna disappoint anyone lol but yeah I know what you mean about some girls looking different.

• Now I'm kind of glad I rarely wear make-up. It'll save me from dealing with shallow a**holes.

• I liked your answer..probably would not kill you to talk to me once in awhile...o.O

• Lol, but I don't even know you.

• If she looked that completely different then she wore a little too much makeup. It's obvious who wears too much makeup and who doesn't. So if you gear towards the girls that don't wear so much makeup then they will look fine without it. Just saying.

• And all I know is that when a card appears in a glass with a toothpick through it, it really looks like it showed up in there magically with a f.ucking toothpick through it, god damn you Chris Angel, is this demonic magic?

• I'm just saying I think it's quite obvious when a girl wears too much makeup and when a girl wears too much makeup that usually means she looks a lot different when she takes it off.

What Guys Said 4

• lmfao dude wtf are you surprised about? be happy you got laid and forget it.

• brother, I've seen women before without make up, its just that this particular girl really spurred on this question.

• And ill give that a thumbs up because I am happy I got laid, thank you...

• Almost all the women I've found attractive wear very little to no make up at all. Make up is really kind of gross. It's analogous to a man wearing a hair piece. Are women attracted to that?

• Sounds like you are asking Him. He probably knows the answer, but I doubt He will give it to you.

• And this is what society has become. Shallow. All people rag on is looks