What do you think about ''innocent'' sexiness?

You know, girls who are not trying to look sexy and are somewhat innocent but they have that sexual appeal because of how they look or act. Is it a turn on for you? Or do you prefer suggestive sexiness? Sexiness that is out just out there.

Most Helpful Guy

• sexyness is in the eye of the beholder, but give me a innocent one over a "bad girl" any day because to me its her mentality that matters not her looks. if I truly like her then she will be sexy and beautiful in my eyes weather she looks it to others or not :-)

What Guys Said 6

• I love it.

• Both are attractive in different ways. It depends on how well it meshes with the person's entire personality. Either one out of context with the base personality can be weird, and even unattractive.

• Definitely the innocent sexiness.

• this is 100% turn on! I love sexy innocent looking girls. I think those are the best; is hard to explain but just know they are.

• A sexy virgin is a guy's dream. The closer a girl is to that, the better.

• It is

What Girls Said 1

• I think guys get the more negative idea about girls who are too focused on looking sexy.

So the suggestive sexy girls would probably be more comfortable for most guys.

I think it's better too because the guy will notice the girl when she's not trying to be sexy, respond more to her natural beauty, and then really fancy her when she decides to doll herself up now and then.