Which hair color are you attracted to?

You know like, brunette,blonde, black, pink, purple.

0|0
12|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I'll admit it. I have a weakness for redheads. I mean, real, natural redheads with pale skin and orange hair. I've dated a couple, and they were amazing. Feisty, and a bit crazy, but amazing.

BUT... other than that, I really don't have a preference. I've found women to be extremely attractive with all colors of hair, including purple. LOL.

The other day, I saw a pale white girl with light blue eyes and natural, jet-black hair, and I had to go talk to her because she looked incredible to me, but others might have passed her right by.

A couple of months ago, I met a girl who was half French and have Brazillian. Brown hair, dark brown eyes, carmel colored skin, thin but with amazing curves. She was breathtaking.

My last girlfriend was blond and blue-eyed, being of German and Norwegian descent.

I've found just about every race or type of girl attractive. It's all about the package, not the individual pieces, for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite hair color for a girl is brunette, but I also like black and auburn ;)

4|0
    0|0
  • All of the above. Well maybe not pink or purple. My favorite is usually brunette though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind as long as the color suits the person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think hair color really doesn't matter...coz if you look ugly...nothing is gonna change that

go with whtever suits u...

some girls look great in dark black hair but lame when their hair is died blonde...

1|0
    1|0
  • usually brunettes and dark hair

2|0
    0|0
  • brunette and black

4|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Hair color isn't something I care much about at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • Red, Brunette, Blond.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, whichever matches her eyes the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde or really dark

1|0
    0|0
  • Blonde...the best!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• I love dark hair on guys-- but I also tend not to really care for his hair color until I'm obsessing over him in which case I probably find everything on him attractive :P

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter much. Not a big fan of fiery red though

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair.

dark hair on dudes in general...

1|0
    0|0
  • Brunette

0|0
    0|0
  • I find myself more attracted to dark haired guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's not rainbow, weee goood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of have a thing for red hair :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair *.*

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dark hair, I've seen a few cute light haired guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most girls prefer guys with dark hair but I'm very down with the blond guys.Very cute=P

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair on guys :)

0|0
    0|0