Girls- should I get my lip pierced?

i want my lip pierced on the left side should I do it? I'm 18

also if I don't like it and I take it out, will I have a noticeable scar?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks sexy, but get a little in the way sometimes for kissing. though its not like it takes long to take it out for a kiss...

go with it if you think it looks cool, though since you're asking for advice it seems like you might not be sure you want it. if you aren't sure then don't bother, its a waste of money and time.

hope that helped

What Girls Said 6

• Sure, do it.

If you take it out, scarring depends on how long you keep the piercing. If you take it out before it heals, it shouldn't leave a scar at all. If you leave in it for months or longer, the scar will be a tiny dot. I had my monroe done and took it out after about 8 months and I have a tiny dot of a scar there. Doesn't bother me at all.

• I don't really like them, but you do what you want.

• i have my lip pierced on the left side and I LOVE it. its completely up to you. its not painful at all and its super quick. if I take mine out I have NO scar that's noticeable but it all depends on how much you scar. good luck

• Do you what you want

• NO! lip rings are disgusting and uncomfortable to kiss with.

• No. I don't like it personally

What Guys Said 3

• no , but that's my opinion about facial piercings. also consider that for a lot of jobs this doesn't make a very good first impression

• Sure. Get your lip pierced. Makes it easier to whistle. Get pierced on the top, not the bottom and you won't drool all over everything.

• Don't do it.