How much does appearance play a role in you attraction to a crush?

I know it's not everything but I kinda want to know how big a chunk it takes up in your attraction. I'm kind of self conscious. Like I love the shape of my face and body but my hair always looks like crap (like its damaged no matter what. Even if I do nothing to it it gets horribly damaged) and I've got acne scars and break out easily.

So yea if a girl had bad hair and bad skin but everything else was fine would you date her? XD

Men and women answer I like you both :3

Most Helpful Guy

• nice profile pic- can't wait until imaginareum comes out. and yes I would. but it mostly depends on what the girl is like and her personality. not to say physical isn't important, but having a atunning girl who is boring is not worth it at all.

What Guys Said 2

• the first attention / attraction is made by looks ( obviously) , but it's the personality that 'completes ' the attraction and maybe gets me so far that I'll ask her out ;-)

• For me it's 50/50, if her personality is on point it won't matter as much.

What Girls Said 2

• i've never had a crush on a guy I didn't find attractive.

• Not much. It usually draws me to them, but personality keeps me interested. Or, I really like their personality and it makes them way more attractive to me.