Would girls like a shoe like the one in my icon or is it not what they would like?

I am kind of curious I suppose. I know shoes are note the most important but I want to look like I have some degree of style.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, but personally I don't like those kind of shoes at all. They're good for sports, but they don't look good. I like sneakers on guys. Plain sneakers.

What Girls Said 3

• I think they're pretty sweet! =)

• They look fine to me

• Can't say I'm a fan...

If it were to be worn to the gym or out for a jog or something then fair enough. But with jeans? No, it'd just look odd.. Sorry.

What Guys Said 1

• Aren't shoes one of the most important factors along with hair? That's what the girls I know have been telling me. Anyone who wears red and black Nikes can only have a degree of style. It's more of a type of shoe that teens or someone who is being active at a particular moment might wear.

• I like them though

• I'm not saying you can't be fashionable, haha. Girls will still appreciate them. I'm just saying that the folks from "What not to wear" would frown if you were trying to be totally fashionable :P