Guys, do you like girls that wear Uggs?

some of my guy friends say that they like uggs on a girl, and some don't. what's your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugliest shoes ever created.

What Guys Said 9

• Sometimes I think I am the only male that doesn't hate uggs.

• Ugly as hell.

• I actually think they can look very cute when a girl wears them. I notice it them on girls.

• I wear the men's classic Uggs I wear them constantly in fall in winter, so I don't see a problem with girls wearing them. As long as girls don't mind me wearing Uggs I don't mind girls wearing them.

• The term uggs I believe comes from ugly. They look so ridiculous.

• I like them very much

• I like them on girls only in winter, in summer they look funny.

• On some girls it looks good on them. But on others no. If I had a girlfriend she would probably have uggs anyway :(

• Yes I like it when girls wear uggs. My gf does all the time in late fall and winter.

What Girls Said 5

• it's just a pair of boots. what is the big deal? there are tons of boots out there that look like uggs. does that mean guys hate all those boots? or is it just the brand uggs you find so offensive?

• i wear uggs all the time and I met my boyfriend when I was wearing uggs and he is always putting his hands in them to keep his hands warm lol

• they are so ugly!

• Most hate them.

• they don't base whether they like a girl off of boots, the ones who can get girls at least do not