Ladies and men of fashion, how much sag do you like?

Ladies, if you like it when a guys pants aren't tight post a pic of what you think is just enough sag. I can't post a link but I like just enough so nothing is defined but not to sloppy. What do you like?

I asked this because WAAY to many questions were about the shallowest things EVVERR! And I wanted to do something different.
When I say sag I DON'T mean like the below the butt crap, just like in the butt are there is often slight sagage because guys don't often have big butts

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm old, sagging is after my time. I mean guys were wearing loose pants low, but its different. My impression is that sagging among white hipsters took off when they started wearing repro jeans. Basically wearing copies of older, higher waisted jean styles but wearing them low like people would now. So I guess the 'right' amount of sag for that look is however much sag you get when you wear your japanese selvedge repro jeans low on the waist.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't stand the sag fashions on guys. Glad it's passe now. I never noticed women sagging! That would be a fashion first!

• OH, I misunderstood...I don't know how to avoid that slight sag. Unless you're wearing yoga pants it's unavoidable, and for us guys kind of hard to parade around in them, you know?

• I don't understand the point of it because of the impractical nature. Penguin waddle? Its retarded.

• What ever feels good, I could care less how fashionable it looks. If I can't walk with my normal swagger comfortably, my junk has room to breath, the crotch and knees are not tight then it works for me. I'm a big tall guy so you'll never catch me in skinny jeans... Baggy jeans, fatigues/cargo twill, sweats for casual, slacks for business. This skinny jean trend is the worst thing that has happened to men's fashion in my life and it makes it harder to find pants that are comfortable.

What Girls Said 7

• a little idc. I remember when guys were sagging to their knees now its higher if they even sag at all. it just depends on the guy and how he rocks it. I do think that if your approaching 30 then you need to get on your grown man and pull your pants up a li

• Levi 501 jeans are the best. They are sexy with no sag. That said I can handle a little sag on the right guy, but nothing below the butt.

• I like when their clothes fit them, not when they sag

• i don't mind if his pants are baggy just not saggy

• LMAO @ update: "...butt crap..."

• I like tight pants!

• These are the type that I like to see on a guy link