What happens if you're pretty?

What is the difference in life quality between an average looking girl and a pretty girl?

what do you guys think?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, studies have shown that cute girls/women get hired more often, and tend to do a better job than average looking girls/women. Makes sense from my point of view because it's nicer to work around good-looking people. So, a good-looking girl/woman makes everyone in the office, or wherever she is working feel better because everyone is surrounded by good-looking people. That makes other employees work harder because they are enjoying the atmosphere. Good-looking girls/women tend to work better probably because they are more confident, and don't have to worry much about looking great for everyone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• beautiful persons are uncosciously seen as :

a) more intelligent

b) more thruthfull

c) more thrustworthy

thus , the more beautiful you are considered to be , the more you are attributed all kinds of good characteristics. By that you will get more chances in life , however been givin a chance at something doesn't mean you don't have to prove yourself worthy .

It can be that a person gets selected in a job interview because she/he made a better first impression , so there is the chance , afterward he/she will still need to prove that he/she is capable of the job to avoid being fired.

In general you could indeed say that 'life is easier for people who are considered beautiful' , it is proven by psychological research .

1|0
    0|0
    • it has to be seen in a citical way though , when you are not considered a beauty by others , you can still have a very very good life , probably even better than a lot of the 'beautiful' people. But you will have to do more effort/work for it than if you were more attractive

• I can only say this from a guys perspective, but having been on both ends of the equation (hideous and gorgeous) I couldn't imagine going back to being unattractive, life just sucks...or well, maybe not sucks, but being attractive makes everything so much better and easier :) People give a sh*t about what you have to say and unconsciously respect you...the whole world basically turns in your favor. Its almost unfair.

0|0
    0|0
  • an average girl might not get approached as much in a bar as much as pretty girls would. a pretty girl sometimes have more advantage than average looking girls to get a job as well and also tend to feel better about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • u start being awesome. true story

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the people around them too. If they're around shallow people, of course they're gonna be more favored. But it could also backfire for them, with jealous girls etcetc. You should really just learn to play with the cards you were dealt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys make girls who aren't pretty feel worthless.

0|0
    0|0
  • The beautifu people usually have more opportunities and can be given a lot of things simply because if appearance. More average looking peoole may have some difficulty with the same things,but it's not to say that they can't still succeed in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • You get more opportunities, but your quality of relationships any better. I'm average and I have a few really pretty friends and a few friends who are overweight and not that attractive. I'd say the quality of our lives is about the same. The pretty girls might get more attention, but they still have to wade through the losers and crappy boyfriends. Everything else in life is about the same. If they had a crappy childhood, they're still messed up from it. If they aren't smart, finding a good career is still hard. Now, attractive people get attractive mates, but that doesn't really affect life itself that much. Even sex becomes routine and more about matching tastes and styles moreso than finding your partner to be the most drop dead thing in the planet.

0|0
    0|0