What's your opinion of women who dress provocatively VS conservatively?

For me, the ones who dress provocatively are just artificially trying to draw attention to themselves. If I want to get some ass, those are the ones I approach first.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's interesting that you ask this question! I had an experience at the club Saturday pertaining to this topic! I wore a dress that hugged my body, but didn't look painted on lol. It made my ass look huge and bubbly, my stomach looked flat, and my boobs looked perky. I got a lot of compliments from guys and girls telling me I looked sexy and beautiful and gorgeous. The compliments were flattering, but the attention became too much. Let me tell you some things about myself...- I have never been the "pretty, popular" girl or the party girl. - throughout high school, I had no friends and I may as well have been invisible to guys. I got tired of feeling ugly so I started working on my look. I wanted to wear clothes that accentuated the best features on my body. My intent wasn't to get male attention, but to help myself embrace and love aspects of myself by being able to look in the mirror and see I had things to be proud about. I wouldn't classify my style as provocative, but I don't always cover up my arms and legs.

• Very nice. I'm picturing you probably looked sexy classy, but not sexy trashy.

• Show Older
    • That's nice of you. You GMH

• GMH?

What Girls Said 4

• Flaunt it if you got it , hahah. I really don't care how someone else dresses.

• Provocative: wants attention, grew up around women dressing this way, insecureConservative: Head on her shoulders, grew up around women this way, secure

• oh and provocative women have no respect for other women/men

• It makes sense that girls who dress 'provocatively' are trying to draw attention - the name pretty much suggests it.And those who dress conservatively, trying to hide from attention or draw attention to something else - again the name pretty much suggests it.But there's a massive grey area inbetween the two dress sense where most people fall.

• People can dress how they want to dress as long as they aren't harming me, but that doesn't mean that I won't have my opinions on how they dress.

What Guys Said 4

• I want me a slut right about now!

• agree with you there! I don't usually talk to or want to talk with girls that dress provocatively. Wrong I know...but from my exp they are usually attention seeking. Girl who dress conservatively usually, from exp, have more to say and don't take themselves too serious etc.

• I appreciate when a girl dresses at least a BIT provacatively on a date. After all, I wouldn't be asking her on a date, and she shouldn't want to go on a date unless at SOME point sex were in the cards.

• I think there is a wide verity of opinions as to what is consider proactive. For example my aunt lived in Key West most of her life. She moved to a more rural area of the country for a few years and someone came up to her thinking she was a prostitute and asked her how much the rate was... O_O Where she's from the weather is hot and most woman wear dresses like she was. It is completely normal. In the conservative rural town, she was dressed like a hooker. =/ I say let them dress how ever the hell they want. If you don't like it, then don't date them to begin with. Definitely don't judge them over what they wear.