What would you consider the perfect height in a partner?

Or what is your ideal height?

Even if it doesn't really matter, pick one of your favorites haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'7", which is above average height for women in America. I tend to like guys taller than me, but it's not a deciding factor really, because I've liked plenty of guys who were my height or a couple inches taller without any thought to their height. The ideal image in my mind is like 6', but that's not reality, lol, I'd still easily go for a guy shorter or taller than that.

What Guys Said 7

• Well I'm 6'3" so I'd say nothing really below 5'7" or 5'6" because you don't want it to be awkward when you make out standing up.

• Maybe 5'7-5'10? Seems like a good range.

• I don't have an exact ideal height, anything shorter than me (5'7 5'8ish) is preferred but I wouldn't rule out a girl if she was a little taller than me either

• I honestly have no height preference... *shrugs*

• If a girl has no problem with me being around 6'5" I have no problem with her being whatever height she is.

• I'm 6'1" and my girl is 5'6" so its all good.

• Well my girlfriend is 5'4" I'm 6'1" and I'd say perfect is when she turns 3 feet tall (roughly). How? By getting down on her knees!

• For sex, like 5'2, for being mother of my kids, tall as anything. Tall genes ftw!

What Girls Said 10

• I've literally no idea.

Honestly.

I always thought I liked tall guys - but out of all the guys I've ever seen or had a thing with or dated, only two of them were particularly tall.

Most of them were more average height, and some for guys, short.

It's not really a huge deal for me, but considering I'm pretty short, I don't think I could date a guy smaller than me, but I've never met a guy smaller than me so meh - who knows.

• I'm 5'6 and 1/2 ish so anything taller than that. If I must answer this with an actual height...I'll say 6'1 because that's how tall the guy I like is.(:

• I'm 5'8 , I would prefer 5'10 or taller. But my height or 5'9 wouldn't be a turn off either. It's just if I had to choose

• I would like 5'7 or above; but honestly, if he was only 5'4 or so, that'd be cool too cause he'd still be taller than me :)

• nothing less than 6'2". I'm 5'8".

• Haha definitely over 6' since I'm 5'6'' and love heels, so yea..

• I'm 5'4.5 and my guy is 6'3.5

I like over 5'10

• Really anything above 5"7 is attractive to me, I'm only 5"1 so yeah.

But I will say that a guy who is really tall, like 6 feet, is automatically more attractive just for his height, as long as he has broad shoulders and isn't stick skinny (or fat either). Gets me hornier.

I know several guys like that, over 6 feet tall, big (broad, masculine body, not skinny but def not fat). Ah..sexy.

Is it necessary for me to be attracted to you? Absolutely not. But am I more likely to be attracted to you when you are this tall? Very likely.

• depends if its a girl or a guy. I like both.

girls...i don't really care. maybe not super tall, though.

with guys, I like them tall. I'm 5'3 and my favorite would be guys 5'10'' and up, but as long as he is 5'8''/5'9'' then its cool. I've seen a lots of guys who are that short that are really cute.

• okay? thank you, come again.

• bi girls should stay single.

• and bigots shouldn't speak imo but that's life, amigo. :)

• 5'10

that's the average male height in the US