How can I stop her from getting the 3 gang dots?

my best friend Michelle has lived in the projects all her life but she's not gang-affiliated or anything like that. she knows some of them cause of the area she lives in but that's it.

anyways, we were talking about tattoos the other day and she keeps asking my friend to do the dots on her. I told her it was a really stupid idea and she's just like 'you don't understand' (cause my family's all into going to church and we were kinda like hippies & peace and love)

no one in my family has ever been in the projects. like my cousin and his family lived by the projects for 3 years but they never were gang affiliated. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its her decision. However, I think its a bad idea because it could get her caught up in the wrong situations that can be harmful to her. You need to sit down with her and talk to her about it. Tell her how you're worried about it and that you don't want to see her be something when she has so much more potential to be something better. If she says that you don't understand then tell her that you want to understand and get her to explain it to you. It sounds like a good heart to heart conversation is your best bet with this.

What Guys Said 2

• Unfortunately, it's her way of life and gang girls don't have a lot of depth I their view of life. Your friend should refuse but she'll find someone who will do this for her eventually.

The only way to get rid of the gangs is to get rid of these gang-breeding projects, disperse public housing into the suburbs regardless of NIMBY whining

• Ugh. Such a heartbreaking thing to hear about such a bad decision. Nothing good comes from gangs.

What Girls Said 1

• its not even a huge deal most of them fade and not noticable unles you look at it very close but I mean just let her do what she wants