Why should I be called a slut for being comfortable with my body?

i do flaunt, I do wear skimpy clothes and I enjoy it. not because I want to be looked at but because I enjoy feeling sexy. just because I dress in a more reveling manor doesn't mean I'm easy. why should I get a label because of my look>

Most Helpful Guy

• No doubt you are an attractive girl. But people do believe in modesty and society does have expectations towards others. You might think people are just jealous and this only motivates you to continue your ways. But believe me this is not the case. You have other features that are attractive, and don't necessarily need to expose yourself as much as you do to get your point across. I'd concentrate on your inner beauty more often.

• Amazing answer, and even more amazing that the asked selected it as most helpful!

What Guys Said 12

• Sluts typically wear revealing clothes to attract men who have sexual interest in them. So they're going to assume you're doing the same thing.

If I feel like letting people see my skin I'll show off myself, but other days I keep it normal. I know I certainly wouldn't put effort into my appearance if I didn't want people to see me. Everything about you sends out a message. It's a matter of how the recipient of that message receives it. If a guy sees that girls who dress slutty do slutty things, he is gonna assume the same about you. You may or may not agree with their way of thinking, but unless they know you, you can't convince them otherwise because they won't even be talking to you.

• you shouldn't but dudes are stupid and just assume that because you dress that way that you want to sleep with someone every night. And all I can say about girls that say it about other girls, they are just jealous. Be proud of what you look like if they are.

• for the same reason why guy who do really well in the female department and/or are confident in thier looks or flaunt them are labeled players, just how people are

• I believe if you have it flaunt it!! Its called knowing your sexy and if you dont like it. go fuck yourself! nothing sexier then a woman who knows she's hot and not afraid to show it. It's confidence! What is skimpy clothing to you? cause everyone is different! What do you enjoy flaunting? Props to you for not hiding it and following the stupid rules society puts in peoples mind. Keep showing if off! ;)

• Hmmmm I don't know whenever I see a hot girl, I just wanna bang her in da spot xD nah jk. Well if your hot and sexy flaunt it! Its perfectly fine with me! ;)

• Idk but If I lived by you I would try and get you to be my own personal slut ;) hahahaha

• No there's no problem with it but it just send men the wrong message.

• As other people are uncomfortable with you flaunting it in their face.

They are free to have their opinions just as you are free to have yours.

• Suck it up.

• You are insecure and need constant affirmation from guys that they think you are sexy. That's OK but call it what it is. It has nothing to do with you "being comfortable with my body".

• Being hot and wearing skimpy clothes because you're comfortable with your body doesn't make you a slut. Pleasuring a lot of d***s makes you a slut. So, QA--how many have you gotten to spout off? That will help us definitively answer you.

• The more skin you show, the more we think you want it

What Girls Said 8

• Whatever you do you'll be in the wrong...

Take an overweight person walking down the road. So many people will laugh at them and say they're too fat, they look disgusting etc. Did it ever occur to them the reason that overweight person is walking down the road is to lose the weight?

Same applies to your argument. Yes you wear skimpy clothes, but that doesn't mean you're doing it for the attention of men.

If you're happy with yourself, then you're doing better than most women. Wave two fingers at the people who are too childish to get to know you and carry on with the people who care about more than just looks.

• One of the perks of being a woman... Not

• It's just easy for some people to point out something that they don't like in someone else to try to deflect critisism of themselves. If they are critisizing you then they hope everyone is too busy listening to what they say so no one is looking down on them.

Be happy with who you are and don't worry so much about what insecure people think of you because they will find flaws with everyone no matter what, even if they have to make stuff up.

• It happens because dressing like that makes you LOOK easy. It might not be fair, but it is true.

• Well that's society way of speaking. If you don't care about it. Forget it. Otherwise sometimes you got to face the myth of being called a slut. We all girls face the same problem. So, it depends on you , how well you can handle the situation.

• Because it's an inappropriate look...duh

It's like saying, "I like beating people up, but it's not because I want to hurt them, I just like feeling strong. Why should I get labelled because of that?"

• Well, there's your answer what do sluts wear? Skimpy clothing and and revealing things, and you just seem to have the wrong dress code I guess. That or wear something dressy and somewhat revealing that would make you not look like a slut.

And wearing too many revealing clothing and showing off too much skin would put you in the term of sluts/wh*re, but I'm not one to complain, wear what you want to wear. It's your preference.

• You shouldn't, but people are judgmental dumbasses who enjoy criticizing. Just ignore them.