Ladied what do you think when you see a guy with a very attractive fiance?

But he's just in good shape and tall, not good looking as her

• Shes crazy!
  • He's probably loaded
  • He must be well hung
  • He must be a really good guy
  • Nothing unusual

Most Helpful Girl

• ''I mean naturally very beautiful, very nice body and looks like the magazine girls without make up lol. Not fake''

I'm sorry but I have to say, the 'magazine girls' don't even look like magazine girls themselves without makeup, so you really need to read up on the cosmetic industry, seems like it's duping you, which is their job.

Back to the question, I wouldn't think anything.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, someone you may find beautiful, I may not.And judging from your attitude to 'magazine girls' (lol) I don't think I would find her attractive.I prefer natural beauty.

Even if I did find her attractive, I still wouldn't think anything, maybe she thinks that guy is the most gorgeous guy in the world to her.Like with my boyfriend, people always say I'm beautiful, I can do better, etc, but I don't want better, my boyfriend is the most beautiful person in the world to me.

Not all people are shallow.

• Well I like that she will smoke with me and play games and just lay around and talk about worthless sh*t instead of all the usual BS drama girls like to do.

What Girls Said 9

• If he's with a girl at all I don't look. I'm not the type to walks into a candy shop to envy or swipe another person's box of sweets.

• he's probably in the same friend group as her, got some money , or she's a body girl vs a face girl

• i must say I'm hotter than my boyfriend not trying to be cocky or anything. but he's amazing its not all about the money cause trust me there is no money in my realationship. :]

• It depends what I'm attracted to, I like nerdy guys but also the built type. So I would jus think he tickles her fancy and treats her good!

• Nothing.

• I am significantly more attractive than my husband by most people's standards. I know and accept that I could do better physically. But I'm so madly in love with him that to me, he's gorgeous. He's not wealthy, he's not a genius, but he has an education and makes a decent living. I would think, love is love.

• How attractive we talking bout here? Is she like bleach blond, baked tanned, fake boobs attractive or regular natural attractive?

• I mean naturally very beautiful, very nice body and looks like the magazine girls without make up lol. Not fake

• Ah well I voted B but in that case I would take it back. I would think he's a good man...which means he's also probably financially stable at least, lol.

• Interesting that a guy said "he's probably loaded"...I hope this stereotype fades soon. Women aren't near as money-hungry as some think.

I selected E. I wouldn't think anything of it.

• check out what the chick below you said LOL

• lol dammit! Her English was screwy that doesn't count...haha

• ok then what about the chick second from the top... busted

• I will think that he probably treat her nicely or has stable financial...

What Guys Said 0