What is your opinion of this jacket?

Hey y'all,

It's getting cold and I realized I don't really have any winter jackets... I used to be able to walk everywhere within a matter of minutes so I didn't need a full-on jacket, and don't quite have that luxury this winter, so I'm looking for a new jacket (especially after having lost weight, nothing fits) and am wondering what others think of this jacket: link

Personally, I like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like it then get it, that's all that matters. Even though it shouldn't matter, I like it too.

• It's been out for about a month or so I think, as I saw someone with one around that time, and the rack was full of them today, so I didn't know if they were simply unpopular or what.

What Girls Said 5

• i like it,although coats>jackets

• Cute.Pair it with a scarf

• I'd prefer a longer, wool peacoat. But it looks fine!

• good choice, I like it

• A handsome jacket for a handsome feller ;).

What Guys Said 2

• You should get a carhartt now that's a man's jacket and warm as hell too, especially on those cold winter mornings waiting for that big buck to walk in your path. It will protect you against thorny brush and even barbwire

• looks fine. What are you going to put in the pockets?

• wallet, cell phone, ipod, pens, various pieces of paper. The sorts of things that clutter pockets or get entwined. lol