I like two guys...

One of the guys I like is so amazing, I've known forever, and I've liked him for a really long time, but we never see each other. However, the other guy is also really amazing, and I see him more, but he's a senior, so he'll graduate soon. What should I do?

I asked one of them to a game night at my school, and my friend thinks I should invite the other. Should I?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's simple...do what your heart tells you to do. Ask yourself who you have more in common with, who do you have the most fun with, who do you feel absolutely comfortable around, who has a similar background, who actually has the potentional of being something serious. Or even ask yourself what kind of relationship you want...casual or long-term and which guy would be best.

If you can't mentally figure it out try making a list of all the qualities you must have in a potential bf. Maybe rank them for most imp to least imp. Then rate your potential guys against it. Or just make 2 separate list, one for each of the guys and why they would make you happy if you were with them.

I'm sure they both have pros and cons, but surely one must out weigh the other.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• go for the one you like more.

• go for with who likes you more

What Girls Said 1

• No, that is just asking for drama. Don't try to play them against each other. That will cause nothing but trouble. Ask the one to a game night and the other out bowling or something sometime. Keep it casual.