Are tattoos sexy? On guys, on girls?

Do ladies look sexy with tattoos?

Do guys look sexy with Tattoos?

It seems to me that people regularly considered sexy, are also people that have tattoos.

Discuss

:-)

It sounds like Tattoos are a thing that guys are misinformed about girls not liking.

I guess that is because many girls in person say they don't like tattoos on a guy. Or when they see a guy with tattoos they say something bad about them...but secretly want to pounce!

I guess I better go get a tattoo.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me put it this...they CAN look sexy with tattoos (both girls and guys). It all depends on the motive, size, and position on the body.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know if tattoos are sexy on a girl but they can be on a guy. It just depends on the design and the significance it carries. A guy with no tattoos is not less sexy though.

• On guys: they can be. Depends on the meaning, placement and design itself.

On girls: depends on who's judging. I have tattoos. Some guys say, "why would you scar your body like that?" and some others use them as a way to approach me, saying how much they like it. Depends on what the person likes.

• I don't mind them and I like tattoos that have a reason to be there though personally I like a blank canvas all the way.

• SEXY! HOT! DANGEROUS!

• I do! It's dangerous, sexy, and orgasmic. I only like them on the arms though.

• Yeah I love tattoos on guys especially on the arms, just as long as he's not covered in them from head to toe its all good.

What Guys Said 2

• No Ithink tattoos only appeal to pervs for the most part. They[re not sexy on girls or guys, except in the sense that they get people's attention, but only in a negative way.

f course, pervs are very popular in some circles, no doubt. Obama get elected Presdent, didn't he?

• Please do not discuss politics here.

• I heard Obama is getting a tattoo of a donkey.

• Lets both go out and get a tattoo of a donkey and an elephant fighting it out in a deadly fashion. Like they are biting at each others necks!

• It ultimately depends on the person who is viewing the person with tattoos. Some people dig that type of thing, and then some won't be and not understand why some one would do that too there body that it is permeant.