Girls- guys with tongue piercings?

do you girls think its hot when a guy has his tongue pierced? I'm 18 also so I think it's still acceptable

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm neutral on tongue piercings. They're all right. I find lip piercings on guys to be f***ing hot, though.

What Girls Said 5

• turn off

• I don't really like piercings in general, on anybody. But my boyfriend used to have a tongue ring (shocked me, had he not told me I never would have guessed!). But he also had lots of earrings, and he tried a nose ring (several years ago), but he had a friend do it at home... didn't end well. So he let it heal, and I am very happy about that :p

• I'm pretty neutral on it. I have mine done, so it just makes me think of all the disasters that could happen.

My friend kissed a guy with a tongue ring once and said it was the hottest thing ever.

You'll find it depends on the girl, really. I definitely don't think it's a turnoff. I'm just "eh" about it.

• i think its ehhh I had mine too. but on guys I don't know its whatevers

• i think it is, I've got mine done and I think it just feels nice tbh.

What Guys Said 0