Would you like a girl that wears cologne or perfume?

I mean I love to wear cologne because I love the smell of it and everything, but my question is would you like or date a girl that would wear perfume or cologne.

If so what and why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah sure, I have no problem with perfume or cologne, just as long as the woman doesn't take a bath in the stuff (so to speak). A subtle scent of some really nice perfume when you talk to a woman is very pleasant, but if the smell is too strong and overwhelming then it's a bit repulsive.

What Guys Said 5

• Personally I'd rather she didn't wear perfume or cologne. I like the way she naturally smells and I certainly don't want to taste it. If she must wear it, then only on clothing.

Did you know that studies have shown the smell of pumpkin pie has increased the sex drive in both men and women? Bet you didn't know that when you had some this Turkey day. :p

• I wouldn't like to date a woman that wears cologne- I can't be hugged up on a women that smells like a dude. I like feminine fragrances- something that lets me know that my women is in the room and blends with her own body scent. It doesn't happen if she's wearing cologne.

• As long as the girl's personality is nice i dont really care.And if the perfume smells really bad for me i'll give her my opinion and will ask her to not use it kindly.

• Yeah, sure, if it smells nice.

• I dont really care as long as she smells good

What Girls Said 1

• i'd think that cologne would turn men off because it would smell like they were getting intimate with another man. I love the smell of cologne though, too.