Guys, would you brag if you are going out with the prettiest girl in school?

If you were going out with the prettiest girl in school, would you brag and show her off?

Most Helpful Guy

• When my ex-girlfriend started going to school - like, a different school, not like, she wasn't 12. LOL. I'LL START AGAIN.

When my ex-girlfriend started going to the school she currently attends, allll the f***ers in her year fancied her, I mean, they were allllll over her. 3 of them told her they liked her, within a couple of weeks, one guy told her he LOVED her, a few tried to kiss her and everyone kept trying to hang around her and obviously kept trying to get into her, or get her to 'hang out' with them, or something.

I thought this was like, the best thing ever. It annoyed her, 'cos she was with *me*, but I loved it, hahaha. She'd always joke, 'It's a good thing you're not a jealous boyfriend, isn't it?'. I kept telling her to bring them around, like, to my place, and I could sit with her, them all sitting around in a circle around us just STARING at me with like, disgust, and I'd be sitting there. And with a big f***ing grin, put my arm around her, LOLLL. And just SEE WHAT HAPPENED.

But I wasn't at her school, so I don't know what I would have done if I was in the situation you're describing. I probably would a bit.

What Guys Said 7

• It really wouldn't matter to me, being the prettiest does not always make her the best person. It is not some contest to see who can pick the prettiest girl.

• No. She's already going to be getting enough attention as it is, I don't need to give her any more to deal with. Plus I'm stingy and I'd like to keep her for myself :)

• No, because that's something immature High School kids care about.

• Absolutely not.

• im in university... I'm not 10 years old

• Nah, it's f***ing immature & stupid.

• Pretty girls want to be treated like trophy girlfriends because that's all they think they're worth. Of course that's not true but..guys will do it anyway because we like to say we're "f***ing the hot ones"

What Girls Said 3

• he wouldn't need to. if she was the prettiest girl in the school, she gets lots of attention. everone would know who he is

• Actually at my school, almost every girl you see is pretty tbh

• That would be a horrible reason to date someone :/ trophy girlfriends are for guys that need a microscope and tweezers to to jack off.