Which is more beautiful? Do you find yourself attracted to certain types of people?

It seems like there is the blond beauty: Light skin, straight hair, blue or green eyes and darker/exotic beauty like dark skin, hair and eyes, people who are african American indian or persian, people like that

Do you find yourself attracted to certain types of people? Or do you only kinda notice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm attracted mainly to white guys, probably due largely to the differences between us.

I find the lighter complexion pretty alluring and it looks neat how my skin and his contrast against each other.

White guys tend to have colored eyes - green, blue, or gray which I'm a total sucker for :P

They're built differently in characteristics of their facial features which is different to what I typically see in my own race.

They are gorgeous men - and it's not just American white men, but rather any guy of European decent.

What Guys Said 3

• The only type of women I find attractive are light skin,black straight hair,black brown but mostly blue eyes ,height doesn't mater too much as long as its only a a small difference

• I like blonds, light skin, and blue or green eyes. But brunettes/dark hair on light skin are hot too.

• i like white girls, no preference in hair, eye, or skin shades

What Girls Said 2

• I like all races in their own way

From the beautiful ebony skin black male with deep dark eyes that I feel just look right into you

To the nice olive native American complexion , the main important thing to me is sense of humor, body type and trustworthyness.

• I just like white guys and that's all I've been attracted to. There are attractive people of every race and I appreciate their attractiveness regardless of their race, but I'm only actually attracted to one race.