Does seeing an attractive girl/guy make you happy?

I forgot where I read this but it was some science article on how seeing attractive people makes other people happier. Like something about the symmetry of their face. I thought about it and its kind of true. I usually get this "good" feeling when I see a really beautiful girl :D

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It's true. I learned about that in my Psych class. There's this thing called conditioning. I've conditioned myself to be happy when I see my boyfriend because I've been positively reinforced with the kissing and the loving. It's kind of sorta the same thing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Not if I see an attractive guy but if I see a guy I'm attracted TO

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only happy if I see that he or she noticed me.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on whether I like him or not. if I find myself attracted to him then yeah it makes me happy but if I'm not attracted to him then no it doesn't make me happy infact I'm just confused as to why I'm not attracted to him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think its true

I have more fun around someone attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't make me happier because seeing a pretty person doesn't fix my problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get that. I get this jealous disgusted feeling when I see someone good looking. Unless I know the person well, then I would probably get a happy feeling.

0|0
    1|0