Runner build guys, good or bad?

Do girls dislike a runners build on a guy? I mean what girl doesn't like a hunky guy but what about the skinny guys? Who would you rather have?

Most Helpful Girl

• A runners build is sexy, but I have seen runners of all shapes and sizes. :)

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not a big fan of skinny guys, it tends to make me feel awkward. But a guy who takes care of himself and cares about his health by running/exercising is a turn on.

• I like it because it is healthy.

• From what I seen ( googled some pics ), it looks good to me and either or.

• I tend to go for skinny guys. I like the long lean runners build. However, there is a difference between being a skinny guy and being an emaciated guy. I'm quite petite myself and I run at least twice a week for 30 min so I don't know how much of a difference that would make on my perception of the kind of guys I find attractive.

• My boyfriend has a runners build! I love it! But he also used to wrestle so he has lots of muscles! ( :

• i mean like a true distance runners build. I definitely didn't wrestle haha

• I don't see why not ( : if a guy has muscles built up somewhere I'm cool with it :D

What Guys Said 1

• You can do some P90 and get some more upper body definition.

• ive tried. I haven't done the whole 90 days but it is very hard for me to gain the muscle I want. I seriously metabolize everything so fast its not even funny. I am just getting back into running from a 4 month break and all I've done is lay around and go to classes and eat. yet I have only gained 5lbs. and that's normal for me during the off season. I can't break 160. I go between 150 and 160 all year and that's it

• i have used some every now and then. I'm just not sure how much I need and how often. I have most of the p90x videos so I will make up a schedule and start doing it. one thing to add is that since I running doesn't help muscle gain I don't gain it easily because of that too. I have yet to figure out how to take in the calories needed while staying healthy

• P90 is definitely NOT the best bulking routine.

Starting strength would be the simplest one, there are others.