Ladies and gentleman, can you give me advice on my transformation in dressing sexy?

So I have always been a sexy girl with fabulous curves. I love dressing sexy, its a confidence boost for me. I mean I work pretty hard in the gym each day. I am revaluating myself and making some changes...i tend to attract men who just want sex. I don't want to dress like an old maid, or super nerdy..i am sorry that will never appeal to me. I mean seriously I am not going out to a lounge or bar in a turtle neck.

I usually wear something like a mini dress...not too much cleavage or anything hanging out, and guys just flock to me. I admit I posted a pic on my online dating site of me in bathing suit...it was pretty sexy...i took that down because I realized I was getting attention fron the wrong guys. These men don't deserve me..and I am tired of being played.

I still want to be sexy but just not too sexy to attract those type of men. I love tight skinny jeans Because they look fabulous on me and pair it with a flirty top...but not too much cleavage...i mean I don't look like a playboy bunny or anything. Anyways...can you give me advice and post pics of outfits /styles you think are sexy but not too slutty. I just don't want to loose all of my style with this transformation. I love sexy things...victoria secret underwear..the works...makes me feel ultra feminine...again I don't want loose my sexiness , but I don't want to be seen the wrong way either...any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• First all of all...I offer my condolences to you, Ms. QA.

Why?

Because you seem to be feeling the "bad edge" of the double-edged sword of being attractive to the masses. Attracting men is good, attracting "na-na hunters" and, in essence, deterring the "genuine guys", is no fun for you. *hugs* :(

You reminded me about this ? that I asked, which was one of the most popular ?'s I ever asked, with good reason:

/////

link

/////

Imo, if you have a good-looking body, nice breasts and a yummy booty...frankly you don't have to show off much skin at all. The shape of your body alone is enough to attract men in general.

To "tone it down", I say that you should wear tops with minimal skin (I know you don't show much cleavage).

I say minimize showing of shoulders / neck / back / legs. Wear cute skirts but not necessary super-mini ones. Wear tops and bottoms that aren't TOO form-fitting. I see no problem with makeup and jewelry based on the one pic you have. I can understand, after describing yourself, why you don't want too many pics of yourself up.

With a very curvaceous body, you don't need to wear a lot of revealing clothes to attract men. Keep it covered up, and let your curves (rather than curves + revealing clothing) attract the guys, and the % of sex-hunting players approaching you should decrease.

P.S. If you want to post pics, but are concerned about perverts, make your profile private. Only your friends can see your pics if you set your profile up like this. If you need help with this, let me know. :)

• P.S. To the QA...im certain that you can find cute clothes that aren't too skin-revealing. I can tell that you have style and swagger, based on your pic. 8-)

...and yes, I am sucking up to get Best Answer. :)

What Guys Said 8

• 1. Form fitting vs. showing skin. Don't combine them. Pick one or the other.

2. Heels don't go with everything. Be selective in what outfits you pair them with and what occasions call for them.

3. When showing skin, 3 key areas to watch out for are: Cleavage, midriff, and legs. Pick one and only one.

• Just try to dress more casually. Part of the problem is that nicer guys might be to intimidated if you dress like that. You won't really know what will happen until you try. I'm just going off what I'm attracted to

• To be honest, I stop reading after you said you dress attractive for the confidence boost/ to feel sexy and that you only attract men that want sex. What do you expect?

• Maybe you should have read the complete details. What do you expect?

• "Mini dress...victorias secret underwear...ultra feminine...dating site with a bathing suit pic" No guy is going to complain about this, but ii don't think she should be complaining about unwanted attention. This is like a girl at a bar with her boobs in plain view and complaining about all the "pigs" that hit on her all night long.

• Just try being a little more conservative.

like this: link

• lol wow...thats sexier than I dress lol...were you joking with me?

• i like your idea of conserative bro xD

• hahaha thanks.

• You look great! Why all the anxiety?

• I'm sorry but what can you do? It was God's decision to spend extra time creating you.

• My personal opinion? Just stay the way you look in your profile picture, and you will be fine.

• No Make-up pic, or not sexy...

What Girls Said 10

• You don't have to show to much skin or wear tight pants to look sexy. I love wearing skirts and dresses for the same reasons you do. There feminine and I love that for myself. Everyone's taste is different and you have to feel confident in what you decide to wear. Don't change how you dress if it you like it. Just do a little tweaking depending on the occasion. If it's for work dress conservative but sexy, a skirt just above the knee is fine. I love pencil skirts because there elegant yet sexy without showing to much skin. If your going out a shirt skirt is fine just not one that ends at the butt, lol.

When you go shopping look for things that complements your body without compromising it.

When it comes to the body-hugging stuff, leave a little something to the imagination. Keep either your legs or arms covered up, it creates mystery and you'll keep them wanting more.

Wear a little lace it may be on the trim of a skirt or cami.

1. Wear soft, inviting (touchable) fabrics all the time.

2. Steer clear of ultra short or sheer. Let slits and well-cut clothes do the job.

3. Always try on your clothes and don't be afraid to go down (or up) a size.

4. Wear something sexy with something more conservative.

5. Look for clean lines (no bulging bra or panty lines).

6. emphasize cleavage, a flat-tummy, a round behind or great legs: without revealing all four areas of your body.

• when your gorgeous you are gonna attract sex hungry men. at clubs its OK to dress sexy, I wouldn't look for mr right in a club anyway its just a social fun thing. anyway if you have a nice body the simplest thing to do is wear form fitting clothes, heels, dresses and skirts. go for the feminine route. guys aren't that hard to please your already pretty so you don't need to do a whole lot they'll notice anyway

• maybe something like this? it is simple but still pretty & classy:

link

link

link

link

link

link

I think those outfits would look lovely on you :)

• if those clothes make you feel confident-don't change. guys will hit on you no matter what you wear,you're hot-deal with it. just don't ACT like someone you don't want to be,but dress any way you want to.

• Wavy hair is suit for a sexy girl it looks more attractive.

• Keep the sexy undies, and tweak the rest so it's more gorgeous/feminine.

You don't have to go super modest, just keep the sexy on the inside, or you'll get guys who're just looking at the outside.

• u are very pretty but those puker lip pictures got to go you look like a dying duck. and it makes you look like your ugly. but you look like you could have some petty features. and you can still look goood with out showing clevage and to much leg jeans a polo and Sperry

• Out clubbing:

Maybe a one shoulder top like this: link tight skinny jeans and some heels?

A dress with sheer sleeves? link

A bodycon dress with long sleeves? link

Just out and about:

I'd wear a blazer, some fitted shirts and knee length pencil skirts. Conservative yet sexy :)

link

link

• It is hard with a certain body. First of all your underwear does not matter, wear whatever you want.

I have a lot of curves too and I have the same issue as you. Unfortunately you may need to dress more conservative than some girls to counteract it.

Show very minimal cleavage and don't wear minis or anything above mid thigh.

In general men are out for sex and if you have the goods you have to guard them carefully. Having big boobs/ass/good curves can be both a curse and a blessing. Ideal with the same issues you do.

• Honestly, in looking at your picture, you have a VERY SEXY look to you, and that's a good thing. Unforunately when you are sexy it's harder to attract quality men I think. Maybe wear jeans and a nice shirt from Body Central to a lounger/bar? Or just a tshirt and jeans.