Guys, how do you feel about hidden tattoos?

If the typical "sweet" girl had some hidden tattoo that you later found ;D what would you think of it? sexy or w/e? Also briefly say what type of girl you like

Also it would be really small, like half an inch wide. And it would be a moon because for the past 4+ years it has been my goal to one day work for DreamWorks as an animator. Mostly I would get it to remind me to work harder and more frequently to get to that goal because it is so difficult and it would help keep me motivated.

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of tattoo? If she's got a penis tattooed on her shoulder or something, I'm out.

• It would be a moon, probably like half an inch long. It symbolizes the passion of my life, like what I want to do for a living in an indirect way. It's been my "symbol" for 4 years now

• I'd be fine with that. I was just thinking more along the lines of really trashy tattoos, like names of ex boyfriends and so on, since those scream to me "I make stupid decisions that will haunt me for the rest of my life."

What Guys Said 7

• I find a _lot_ of tattoos sort of hot, but one or two discreet ones - to me - don't look good.

Not like deal breaker not good, but I kinda like girls tatted up or not.

• It would make me question if she's actually a good girl or if its just an act I don't have good experiances with women whp have tattoos

• I love girls with tattoos.

• I don't like tattoos on girls

• I'm not a fan of tattoos so I probably wouldn't like it, but I do like your goal. Good luck with it.

• I'm not a fan of tattoos personally so it would be a turn off for me. The only time I am OK with them is if they have a deep meaning behind them that will carry out throughout their life.

• hot, unless it was hidden in a really slutty spot. I want a tattoo you can't see.

What Girls Said 0