Ruffle panties, yay or nay?

Like the ones from yque or leg avenue, sexy or not?

And why don't girls wear satin panties anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I don't mind them as long as there aren't a gazillion-million tiers and layers of ruffles. I do wear the ones similar to: link

I wasn't exactly blessed with a nice, round bubble-butt. So the ruffles seems to add a slight illusion.. lol.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends. Generally, I'm a big fan of them, I like ruffles and lace. They only work with certain outfits though, or with things where I'd be planning to show them off to a partner.

• I think it would be really difficult to wear them underneath my skinny jeans. I'd have a weird ruffle pattern on my butt. Not a fan.

• eww. I'd never wear those even if you paid me. OK maybe if you paid me a million dollars but any less and the answer is NO.

• Yeah, whoever designed them needs to be shot as a reminder to never update them and stop making them forever.

• you wouldn't wear ruffle panties for $999,999? are they THAT degrading? even I'd wear them for that much

• i wouldn't try it if I were you, but personally I quite enjoy wearing them.

• you don't think guys look good in frilly panties? lol

• hahaha have yet to see that but the picture isn't really a good one :p

• I wouldn't wear them for me, but I wouldn't mind wearing them if my boyfriend wanted me to.

• Yes! Long as there's not zillions of ruffles. Fun for showing off too ^.^

• Yay for sure. I love fun lingerie!

What Guys Said 3

• No. Terrible idea.

• Definitely 'yay of the ruffled panties. Nothing is more feminine and flirty than these...and there are many kinds too. Back in the day, (1970's and earlier) most women has one or several pairs of ruffled panties ('sissy" panties) or bathing suit bottoms. These were worn with tennis skirts or swim skirts.

They made a bit of a comeback in the 1990's with the resurgence in popularity of Swing music. Mostly, though, they are associated with "fetish fashion', though not entirely. Believe me, if you

• I like them; they remind me of those fuzzy piƱatas :D but still prefer other types of panties

• Nay, not my thing.