What is too skinny, what is curvy?

What do you consider too skinny to be attractive? For example, my friend said she was too thin, link

But I find her perfect. What is your opinion on too thin and what's curvy? She has curves they just aren't fat ones

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks perfect.

What Guys Said 5

• She's stunning. Obviously some guys might prefer a different bodyshape - that's just a matter of personal taste - but she's certainly not so thin that it would have any adverse effect on her health.

And I agree with what you said about curves. People seem to think "curviness" is simply a measure of body fat (or even use it as a euphemism for fat), but it really isn't - it's more about the ratio of waist to hip / bust measurements.

• too thin is when you can see ribs or her legs look like sticks

• She's too skinny.

• Too thin. Here is a link to help what the difference between the different categories. link

• That is not too skinny! That's PERFECT. Every girl should look like her!

What Girls Said 9

• Too skinny, starving yourself.

Curvy, having hips, a butt, boobs, etc that aren't straight up and down, they add "curves" to your frame.

I'm pretty thin. I'm about 5'7 and 112lbs. It's physically impossible for me to gain weight though, or else I'd be about 300lbs with how much I eat on a daily basis lol. However I don't really look unhealthy or anything, I just have a small frame. People need to learn the difference between skinny, and unhealthily skinny.

• I agree with that guy up there. She looks perfect. Many girls would do anything for a body like that. Although I don't think that that should be the Ideal. It looks great for her, but that doesn't mean everyone should have a body like hers. Everyone is different, but amazing in their own way. ;)

• i like a lot of different body types-from agyness deyn to christina hendricks-both are equally attractive to me. too thin-when her health is in danger cause of her lack of fat-there.

• I don't think she's too thin. I mean, yeah she's skinny, but she's not gross thin.

Too thin link

link That's curvy.

• BAM! Those thighs!

• She didn't specify what kind of thin she was referring to. She asked what you think is too thin, and that's what I think too thin is.

• Actually I do have an eating disorder and I pretty much look like her so I was wondering how many people found that body type attractive and I got answers and thank you for answering!

• She is really thin... In my mind I'd say she's good, but I think guys like a little more meat on the bones.

• I think she's too skinny.

• i'm a size 2 and I think I'm the prefect size

• I think she's too skinny where she just doesn't look healthy...you can see her chest bones and her legs are right on the verge of bones and her ribs are showing.

that vs this link

still thin but not so thin that you can see bone...that other is just not healthy looking.

Curvy can have a wide range of definitions actually. some consider it someone with boobs/butt bigger than the waist or some consider it alittle on the chunky side. usually it's a hip to waist ratio thing that defines it but in no way at all would that girl be curvy. not even alittle.

• I think you could have posted a pic without the nipples?

Any way, she is real thin. Perfect enough size to be a model, but in the real world she looks fragile very small.