Stretch marks a turn off?

I'm a 16 year old girl, 5 ' 11" , 130 lbs.

I'm not chubby at all and never have been, but I have stretch marks all over my rear end. I have had them since about 13 years old.

Guys- would you be totally grossed out and turned off if you saw stretch marks on a girl?

Girls- any tips on how to get rid of them?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can reduce the appearance with surgery.

What Guys Said 3

• stretch marks themselves aren't really a turn off for me, so long as I was attracted to you, you'd be fine :)

besides, lots of girls get stretch marks during puberty and these will fade over time until they are almost totally invisible

• As long as they're not too many, stretch makrs can actually look kinda sexy on butt cheeks. But That's just me.

• Its better if you stay flawless... Use cream to get rid stretch marks.

What Girls Said 2

• Laser surgery can help fade them,creams can help diminsh them...but know that either way WILL be costly.Secondly,i have them too over my bum and hip area because of puberty so it is NORMAL.No guy has ever rejected me because of it or even mentioned it.Maybe it's because they realize that the human body and this skin we live in is subject to bumps,scrapes and scars along the way.But your spirit and soul is a great deal more substantial than just ...skin.You are not your skin.Cheers! :)

• I have stretch marks in the same place there not that noticeable I used all kinds of thing like scar creams, lotions and vitamin e they should help reduce the appearance of them but you have to apply them multiple times aday

• Id have to agree with the use of vitamin e oil I got bit by a dog when I was younger and it left a pretty nasty scar and that's what I was instructed to use and now you can't even tell where its at