Short hair on girls

I have really short hair (like Victoria Beckham) I took my haircut from here link I look a bit like her, but younger, I'm only 17... What do guys think of girls with short hair like that? I think I pull it off and it looks much better on me short than long. But how do guys feel when they see a girl with short hair? I'm looking for first impressions... :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls with gorgeous facial features (like Victoria Beckham or Alyssa Milano) look extremely good with short hair because it doesn't distract attention from their faces. However, that's the only time it looks good. If you have well defined facial features, I'm sure it looks great. If not, consider adding at least a little more length to it.

What Guys Said 6

• I think that shot hair like that requires a certain type of face and body to pull off. If you're don't have a very certain, very specific 'look' to your face and body, it'll only make you look like a boy.

• If you have a small cute face you can get away with a short hairstyle. I, like many guys, do prefer longer hair on girls but I have been out with girls with shortish hair and it really suited them.

• Depends on the girl, and the hairstyle.

Some girls look exceptionally good with short hair, even better than with long hair, I think. But it may take a few tries to find a style that fits your hair and face.

• honestly, I hate it. And I think most guys prefer it long. To me, when its short, its like looking at a guy.

• I much prefer girls with long hair... but it really it depends on the girl...

I really do not like hair like that... way too short IMO... not saying it's ugly, but it's not something I would ever go for.

• My personal opinion, I don't like it. Though I do admit, it may look good on some girls better than others. But you do what ever makes you happy; this is just my personal opinion.

What Girls Said 4

• if you look really pretty with short hair it can work but for younger girls, younger guys tend to prefer long hair. Not that a guy is going to think you're ugly...he won't, if you're not ugly. he just may be more likely to notice you if you have long hair. I had short hair and I still got male attention but I got more of it with long hair. it also depends on what kind of people you hang out with though, more artsy people might be more open minded about it.

• Girl, as long as you style it up with a cute outfit, your good. Every hair cut has to have a certain style of clothes cause, short cuts make you look more mature. So all you have to do is wear the right clothes and accesories and you can pull it off and all the dudes will be over you.

• I'm not a guy, but I think that if girls have a cute face, then it looks good.

• If you have a smaller face with well defined bone structure itll look good.. Some guys find it sexy