What size girls are more attractive to males?

what do you find most appealing curvy women, I'm talking curvy not fat, like a size 8 to 12 with a shape, or size zero to size four girls with no shape? Explain why pkease. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• the size zero. while I like my women to have a shape, size 8 seems a little big. I think the most attractive is a size 4.

What Guys Said 5

• Larger than life plus size women are the way to go.

• Definitely the women with shape. I love some meat on them.

• The hips duh!

• curvy for sure

• Talk about being biased. how about a zero to four girl with curves :) try not making questions to your benefit to receive honest answers

What Girls Said 4

• How bout in between those numbers? I'm a 5/7 :)

• It depends on your frame. A girl who is short and fits into a size 4 is definitely not fat but she could be "curvy not fat" on the other hand a tall girl who wears a size 4 probably is quite skinny and not curvy.

I'm a 4-6 and I'm short, and curvy. I just fit into a small size because I have a smaller frame.

• I like 8 to 14 ; )

• hahah what if you're in between a 4 and 8?

• Thats when you have nothing to worry

bout lol. I'm a size eight, and I'm very happy with myself. My boyfriend loves my body, and everything is great. I'm just wondering what other guys think