What do you consider a healthy/attractive body weight/type?

Just for your average guy or gal..who you'd see in work or school or on the subway..and what would be the point when it's not as appealing (on the big or small side!)

Links to pictures would be very helpful...just trying to get a better view on where people think others should be in terms of size

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends where you live. In my area, if you don't have six pack abs you're considered chubby.

What Guys Said 3

• There's a difference. An attractive body weight probably isn't healthy but at least it's hot.

The so-called "full figured" or "plus-sized" gal is a major turn on.

• A great guideline to follow:

The most attractive person is usually the healthiest.

• hour glass. with more than a handful breast and buttocks. No sixpack!

What Girls Said 1

• Healthy people come in all shapes and sizes... For example, not every person who is super skinny has an eating disorder. And not every big person eats like crap and doesn't exercise. It's the lifestyle, not the number on the scale.

As for what is personally attractive to me, I like curvy/thick (probably what most people would call fat) girls and lean guys. Just my personal preference. I don't have an opinion as to where others "should" be in terms of size, because we're all different and who gives a f***. It's their body, not mine.